• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues vs Rebels, North Harbour Stadium - 2011R10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Not looking good for the Rebels...and see Rene getting a bit of a hand in copying Ioane's try celebration?

Was lucky to notice the UK Sky logo on one of the live streaming sites and lo behold, Sky Sports here has put the match on despite being advertised on their website as being on Sky online only...

S

Skippy

Huxley. Really out of his depth... too high, stripped immediately for a turnover... try to Ranger. This and the defence of Cipriani and the Rebels winger (mitchell?) is so amateur and just not good enough at this level.

C

CanadianRugby

What is going on? Delve to Mitchell for a great try and its a close game, despite the fact the Rebels haven't made a real tackle

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Wow. 20-17 to the Blues after a blindside raid from the Rebels. Did not expect them to get back this close.

C

CanadianRugby

This is totally following the Rebels game plan. Get behind early, rally late.

darkhorse

Darby Loudon (17)
I dunno how the rebels do it. I don't want to jink it, but this looks like it could be another game where they get dominated and still get the win.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Should've made Ranger my captain. Ice has been struggling to get involved.

Rebels need to man up on defence, in the midfield and out wide. It has been mainly their backs to far waving through Blues outside backs like air traffic controllers.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
I dunno how the rebels do it. I don't want to jink it, but this looks like it could be another game where they get dominated and still get the win.

Nah, don't have the conditioning. The Blues are in a different league to the Force, Hurricanes, Brumbies whoever. Ranger, Toeava and Payne will really start to cut loose in the last 20.

C

CanadianRugby

Hux is such a liability right now. Its hurts me when the ball gets to him or he has to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.