• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues Vs Rebels Round 10 @ Eden Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Eden Park is a cricket ground that hosts rugby matches. It's oval shape is horrible for both sports but won't be knocked down for two reasons: A) millions of dollars were spent on a half-arsed upgrade in 2011; B) a harbour side stadium in the CBD is just plain stupid. Also, visiting teams are sh*t scared of the place.

On the game itself, god knows. Les Blues are more French than the French. Could soar through in a 2003-esque blaze of glory or Hindenburg themselves.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
GAGR Site Admin//; please merge this thread with http://www.sporttaco.com/rec.sport.rugby.union/The_Blues_Backline_Blockage_2558.html

If merger fails, no problem, just send my user name & account back to 2003 and I will stay there.

Forever.

10. Carlos Spencer
11. Rupeni Caucau
12. Sam Tuitopou
13. Mils Muliaina
14. Joe Rokocoko
15. Doug Howlett
Best backline. Man, Rupeni was about the most balanced and powerful winger I've seen play. Shame he stayed fat and moved to France...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Need to give Hodge kicking duties, JD kicking at about 60% is just jot good enough. Not having to worry about kicking might get his running game going.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Soft try, not sure why the blues got the feed on the previous line out when they kicked it out?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.