• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues vs Waratahs, Sat Apr 22 Eden Park. RD 9

Blues vs Tahs

• I have limited interest in this rugby football match

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Go Tahs

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Go Blues

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I despise both these teams

• "Despise" is a stong word

• Dislike

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • "Disgust" is a stronger word and I'm sticking with it

• I can only admire the rugged, dashing nature of the Auckland Blues gigachad rugby footballers

• This pole really didnt need more than 2 voting options

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I Want More Pole

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Geez Ofa was completely out of control there. Very lucky.
That's what I don't understand, yes HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) was dropping/slipping and it's why it shouldn't be even a yellow but his lack of control caused head contact. it's a clear penalty at minimum.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
If it's the game plan and not poor player execution I'd like to see Coleman sacked after this game. Just a horrendous game plan.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
NSFW defending with real ticker.

The Blues, wft, a shitshow, Barrett prancing around in 1st gear, he loves the kick but that fickle mistress doesnt love him back like he thinks she does. Zarn comes on and shows everything Barrett refuses to do these days. Run.

Alex Ross (28)
Happy with how little man Jorgenson is standing up in defence against an opponent with 20kg’s and many years on him.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Fuck no. His "25.5 pt renegotation of terms" was as offensive as it was feeble.

Given you're already half way there at HT & 'tahs look to be barely hanging on I think you've missed a rare opportunity to actually win a S&A bet...

Edit: I think I may have had something to do with the 25.5 point renegotiation of terms so soz for that.

Top Bottom