• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bring on the Boks, Cmon lads fire up there is still hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Noddy said:
Ok, this is my team now.

Laugh away chumps:

15 James O'Connor
14 Peter Hynes
13 Ryan Cross
12 Matt Giteau
11 Adam Ashley-Cooper
10 Quade Cooper
9 Will Genia
8 Wycliffe Palu
7 George Smith
6 Rocky Elsom
5 Mark Chisolm
4 James Horwill
3 Ben Alexander
2 Tatafu Polata-Nau
1 Benn Robinson

16 Stephen Moore
17 Sekope Kepu
18 Dean Mumm
19 Phil Waugh
20 Luke Burgess
21 Tyrone Smith
22 Drew Mitchell

If this was the run on team I think we could have won this one...

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Awesome first half from the Boks. Sure we were guilty of some silly errors, but they were relentless and took their chances well when they got them. Clearly the best side in the world.

This is in no way a comment on Burgess, but I think that Genia showed in his 20 odd minutes on the field that he desrves a start next game. And Coopers passing game clearly benefitted the attack, coupled with Gits having more room at 12.

Thought Chisolm was massive as well.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Not that satisfied with the Bokke win, 7 dont tell the story but I'll take the 5 points and the 4 tries. Wonder what the next complain will be and thought the ref tried his best to help you lot. Anyway Go Bokke! :yay :yay :yay

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
the boks deserved that no question.
my only thing about the ref is that i thought one of the boks should have been carded. when penalties are that much difference something has to be done.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Spec, good point and apologies Paarl. I haven't acknowledge the Boks. I thought it would be another 50 pointer.

They were awesome in the first half. Played at full speed with awesome skill. Some of the best rugby I've seen for some time.

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
Spook said:
Boks were better by at least two converted tries.

agreed. score only looked close at the end because they let off, especially once they started to get banged up a bit. saving themselves for later.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Big brutal boks that about sums them up in that 1st half.

Anyway back to our little boys, Burgess to the bench Giteau to 12 AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) to 13 & either Barnes or Cooper at flyhalf next week.

Brown left right out, still a fan of Pocock but maybe it's time to unleash Waugh.

TPN in for Moore, Mumm in for Horwill & a sniper on the roof for anyone from the back 3 kicking away counter attack ball at Suncorp on saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.