• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)
Thanks for the update BJ.
I understand that this is the way things work in the real world, although the pairing of the Brums to a local political party is a little......awkward.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
This doesn't have much to do with the Brumbies, but is a video of Brumby Jack from the weekend in a mascot race.

He clearly hasn't learnt from his near death experience a few years back..

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Thanks for the update BJ.
I understand that this is the way things work in the real world, although the pairing of the Brums to a local political party is a little..awkward.

But it is Canberra, so it's not like there's any credible opposition party to cause repercussions for such an alignment.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
Mark Swanepool as the halfback and a South African Outside Back from Queensland

Is this outside back still at school, at BBC perhaps?

Because if not I can't think of any saffers running round in the club comp who are super rugby standard apart from the the smith twins.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
Brett Gillespie is South African.

He's more of an inside back though.

He'd be a decent buy for the eps considering he's probably just about the best unsigned centre in the country at the moment. Don't know if he will ever crack the big time again though.

T

tranquility

He played outside for Wests this year, and played all his junior football at 13 before moving one and sometimes two places towards the scrumhalf as he got a bit older. Jake seems to enjoying working with the South African boys.

Caputo

Billy Sheehan (19)
I am confused about the status of Mark Swanepool, in that when he played for Canterbury NPC he became ineligble for the Force as his 36 month continuous residency ceased.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Beau Mokotupu should be an easy pick for the EPS half spot.

Apparently not.........

The Brumbies have filled their 35-man roster with White adding scrumhalf Mark Swanepoel and outside back Stephan Van Der Walt to the last two spots available on the extended player squad.

In other news.........

Hooper's speed and endurance are two of his strongest assets and Pocock matched the former Brumby's fastest 10-metre sprint in yesterday's session.
Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-union/union-news/brumbies-are-off-and-running-and-eager-to-improve-20121029-28fwb.html#ixzz2Ah4eqmnr

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
Swanepoel is a decent signing for the EPS. Never heard of Stephan Van Der Walt. Saffas galore at the brumbies but most of the selections are warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.