• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2020

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Nic has been training with the Brumbies over the past few weeks. If there are no contact/insurance issues I won't be surprised if he gets quite a few game minutes in the last three rounds.

B

Bobby Sands

Nic has been training with the Brumbies over the past few weeks. If there are no contact/insurance issues I won't be surprised if he gets quite a few game minutes in the last three rounds.

Which one of your halfbacks would you like to give to the Reds, Lonergan or Fines?

To your credit, Canberra seems to produce good nines (Powell, Lonergan, probably someone else I missed).

Former 9s: Gregan, Ricky Stuart (think he was 10), Henjak, I'm sure a heap of others.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Powell wont be retained for 2021, which makes sense as I think Lonergan of Fines will replace him as a the reserve halfback for next year anyway.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
White. He is also the logical choice if we are cost cutting which I believe we will need to do.

An equally good reason for the Reds to refuse the offer. I think we are doing fine in the 9s.