• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Bulls R15 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pusser

Larry Dwyer (12)
Having just watched this game in full can't believe there's only two pages of comments. Jesse Mogg, as talented as you are that defensive performance was woeful. I think it highly unlikely we'll see you in Wallabies colours again.
I can understand only two pages on the game. It was a nightmare and the less said about it the better. Mogy has paid the price for inconsistency and defence. However, he is a talent and it would be good for Australian Rugby if he rectified these deficiencies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sidbarret

Fred Wood (13)
Having just watched this game in full can't believe there's only two pages of comments......

I don't thin people appreciate how good this Bulls team is playing. They were within a couple a refereeing errors (of which there were many) of winning all their games on tour. Since being back home they have taken apart the Strormer in much the same fashion as the Brumbies were. At the same time the the Stormers dismantled the Force and Cheetahs (who in turn should have beaten the Force but for their own incompetence).

God only knows how the bulls do it, but home, in the mood they are in, they are one of the scariest propositions in world rugby.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I don't thin people appreciate how good this Bulls team is playing. They were within a couple a refereeing errors (of which there were many) of winning all their games on tour. Since being back home they have taken apart the Strormer in much the same fashion as the Brumbies were. At the same time the the Stormers dismantled the Force and Cheetahs (who in turn should have beaten the Force but for their own incompetence).

God only knows how the bulls do it, but home, in the mood they are in, they are one of the scariest propositions in world rugby.

This. The game plan from last year is evolving. What set them back is the injuries to their top 4 loose forwards. The loosies are key to the way the play and they have been a bit pedestrian but getting better.Ross is still a liability and HAttingh just about holds his own.

With Spies, Botha and Stegmann back next year the Bulls will be a very different animal. (I say Spies, even though I am no big fan but he is better than Hattingh at 8).

If only they were able to squeeze a couple of wins in those close games on the road.

Still need a 13 though but that's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.