• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Bulls R15 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammeroid

Chris McKivat (8)
Just saw the highlights, Mogg looked pathetic as usual. I'm stunned some people want him in the wallabies

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Mogg was terrible, unfortunately so was Kurindrani. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) firming for wallaby 13.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Mogg was terrible, unfortunately so was Kurindrani. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) firming for wallaby 13.

If we had fit wingers then AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) would automatically be 13 regardless, but it's still in Australia's best interest to have Kuridrani at 13, and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) on the wing until then.............

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Fuck the Bulls are a different beast at home eh what?
Yep of course but I think the forwards are simply getting better as a unit and the makeshift backrow is starting to play well together. Pity it might all be too late. If only they won one of those close ones on tour...

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Pretty rich from a Reds fan.. :) We will make the finals and go well.

Sent from my HTC_0P6A1 using Tapatalk

You haven't watch the Highlanders v Crusader and Hurricanes v Chiefs games yet...
Brumbies are out of the top 6 and the teams above them are performing very very well, Not Crumbling...
Top 4-8 overall is tight and They will need a bonus point against the Rebels to have some hope for making the finals without relying on other results. And the Tahs and Force will not be easy beats.

Its turning out to be a great end of the year. And the NZ teams are playing well. (Bugger) but great to watch...
Last nights game, I was hoping for a Brumbies win to keep 3 Aus teams in the top 6.
But the Brumbies didn't even show up and I reckon they have blown there final hopes.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Ponies will be thankful the Sarth Effrikan Commission for the Promotion of Corruption (otherwise known as the Presidential Inauguration) shifted their game a day earlier. Back to Melbourne on Friday and then a break to collect their thoughts during the Test window

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
You haven't watch the Highlanders v Crusader and Hurricanes v Chiefs games yet.
Brumbies are out of the top 6 and the teams above them are performing very very well, Not Crumbling.
Top 4-8 overall is tight and They will need a bonus point against the Rebels to have some hope for making the finals without relying on other results. And the Tahs and Force will not be easy beats.

Its turning out to be a great end of the year. And the NZ teams are playing well. (Bugger) but great to watch.
Last nights game, I was hoping for a Brumbies win to keep 3 Aus teams in the top 6.
But the Brumbies didn't even show up and I reckon they have blown there final hopes.

I know I'm speculating but I have quietly wondered all year if the somewhat odd combination of 'joint head coaches' of Larkham and Fisher and a Captain in Mowen leaving the team for pastures new is not proving problematic at the Brumbies in terms of focussed strategies and clear, stable direction to the team.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
If we had fit wingers then AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) would automatically be 13 regardless, but it's still in Australia's best interest to have Kuridrani at 13, and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) on the wing until then.....
Fit wingers? Rob horne and cummins will start on the wings. Spieght and cummins in the EOYT.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Fit wingers? Rob horne and cummins will start on the wings. Spieght and cummins in the EOYT.

If you're right, then AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) will start at 13 and Kuridrani on the bench if its a form based selection.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
If you're right, then AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) will start at 13 and Kuridrani on the bench if its a form based selection.
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) has been playing the best rugby in his life and rob Horne seams to of found himself on the wing where he is absolutely damaging. It's looking good

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Horne will only be on the wing if he defends at 10 meaning he's covering for Beale. You couldn't have both Horne and Cummins at the back on defence.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Horne will only be on the wing if he defends at 10 meaning he's covering for Beale. You couldn't have both Horne and Cummins at the back on defence.
Won't happen Teviea 13 AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) wing....

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Remember Link called AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) as outside back

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Having just watched this game in full can't believe there's only two pages of comments. Jesse Mogg, as talented as you are that defensive performance was woeful. I think it highly unlikely we'll see you in Wallabies colours again.

Status
Not open for further replies.