• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Cheetahs, Round 8, Saturday 4 April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Mogg on ABC radio announcing his shoulder injury from club rugby last weekend will be another 4-6 weeks out
While it is a shame for him, I can't really see that the Brumbies lose much at all with him out - Coleman is doing a good job. Another sign of a good wider squad - lose a player, fill the spot without missing a beat. Speight going OK at 13 too in Kuridrani's absence.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Not a good weekend of refereeing.........

But how many tries did the Brumbies blow?

Speight looked good at centre though.........

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Brumbies good enough to win fairly comfortably while not making anywhere near the most of their opportunities. That's a pretty good sign, they will tighten up.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I like the look of Dargaville.

With Tomane doing his usual "make two fuck ups and then do something good" approach, if Kurindrani was fit I would be sending Tomane to the bench.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Another terrible reff performance. It didn't affect The right Outcome though. It took 70 min for Hendrix and Benjamin ( 2 of south Africas best players) to get the game. Sad

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Maybe its just the alcohol taking effect but Kafer & the refs made me crack up with that To'omua non-try.

Kafer: Thats a try. Every rugby player in the world would say thats a try. Try all day. Yes try. Refs will give this. A try for all money. Try all day. On the line right there. Try, try, try, try, try...

Ref: So it's no try, alright, no try. Penalty here.

Kafer: Well this is something the game needs to look at.

Me: LOL.

Brums in control so far 24min in 10-3. Cheetahs have a good chance now line-out 5m out from the try line.

Kafer had what I would call a Tim Horan moment.

lemoen

Ted Fahey (11)
Another terrible reff performance. It didn't affect The right Outcome though. It took 70 min for Hendrix and Benjamin ( 2 of south Africas best players) to get the game. Sad

Benjamin? As in Ryno Benjamin? Are you high? I love watching him play, but one of SA's best players, jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.