• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Force Rnd 4 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Alexander scores after Speight makes meters from a Moore pass. The Force look sieve like when the Brumbies get close to the line.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
His going good, but I remember 2012, he was that good. His getting there.. but 2012 was something else. .. Larkham said he was in alot of pain last year so hopefully this year his back to his best

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
His going good, but I remember 2012, he was that good. His getting there.. but 2012 was something else. .. Larkham said he was in alot of pain last year so hopefully this year his back to his best

I hear you, but it's as close as I've seen since that fracture.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
I really think White shouting "chase the penalty! Chase the penalty!" isn't a great tactic at scrum time.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Holmes "finds his radar" (it was in the last place he looked), good long range, wide conversion. 19-8 halftime to the Brums.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
That half was better for the Force than I expected. What can you expect against a Wallaby backline? Sio and Vaea have been great for the Brumbies. I really like the ref. Think he is doing a good job. Our set piece is holding up a lot better than last week. Hope we don't fall away in the second half.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
How so , Im seriously interested, they attack it but if your running 1 out, it turns into a shit fight..
Cleaning out players not bound to the ruck and laying on the wrong side of the ruck. Not saying the Force are saints, but the Brumbies appear to be getting away with the best of it.

M

Moono75

Force need to clean out the breakdown like the Highlanders. With killer intent. Brumbies should be sent to the knackery.

Status
Not open for further replies.