• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Force Rnd 4 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Terrific defence from the Brumbies.

Force very flat footed & lack of available runners for Alby allowed the Brumbies to reset their defensive line quite a few times.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Force need to keep it in the forwards where we can match them. When it goes out to the backs the Brumbies class comes to the top.

T

TOCC

Mathewson's game control was poor then, Should have had the forwards pick and driving before spreading it wide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

Brumbies scrum certainly didn't dominate the second half tonight

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Mathewson's game control was poor then, Should have had the forwards pick and driving before spreading it wide

I thought they werent sorting out their forward runners into pods quick enough but I think you're right, the pick & drive was probably the way to go since they were struggling to get their attack sorted.

M

Moono75

Alby wrong way again. Where were the forwards. Should be smoking these guys

M

Moono75

Could of won that. Dominated last 20 mins. Force scrum solid. Good signs. Camped in the goal line and a pass in the right direction we were over.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Brumbies scrum certainly didn't dominate the second half tonight

I thought the scrums were pretty equal all night. Far and away our best scrum performance this year. Which is funny because I reckon the Brumbies have the best tight five of any of the teams we have played against.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Cowan did a good job with the ref in that last scrum Alexander got penalised............

He clearly dropped the bind in the previous engagement, and when the ref moved around he managed to get up on Alexander.

Sneaky bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.