• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Highlanders - Sunday 14/5

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ Clan will probably stay in touch until they have to go to their bench at which point Brums will kick clear & win by 20+.

Edit: they've now got 2 x loosies playing lock so set piece likely to suffer.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Burns never released that: even if he wasn't tackled or held he's off his feet so surely can't just get up & go again?
WOB the law is if you not held when your knee touches ground it's not a tackle, that has aways been rule. You have to release when tackled, not when you slip over etc. C.mon mate, I know Turnui is an idiot, but don't ;isten to him!

griffins

Bill Watson (15)
Some soft d again costing the brums, on the back of cheap penalties in midfield. If they tighten up they should win by 20.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Thank goodness for a few of our NZ posters. It would be very barren otherwise.

I have just about given up on the game threads because of the lack of (even begrudgingly) support from Aussie posters who support other sides. Not even support for another Aussie side, but in many cases absolute vitriol.
I wonder why?

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Thank goodness for a few of our NZ posters. It would be very barren otherwise.

I have just about given up on the game threads because of the lack of (even begrudgingly) support from Aussie posters who support other sides. Not even support for another Aussie side, but in many cases absolute vitriol.
Spicy