• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Waratahs, Rnd 7 2020 GIO Stadium Sunday 15 Mar 16:05

Brumbies or Waratahs?

• Brumbies +12

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Brumbies -12

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Waratahs -12

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Waratahs +12

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I'm starting to battle with Penney's selections. He keeps talking about taking responsibility for your performance, but there seem to be no consequences. Staniforth and Newsome must be really running out of credit points.

Funny that Abel and Ramm were dropped to the bench, I thought they were a long way from being our worst last week. Ramm in particular I thought has had one and a half pretty solid games. Nawaganitawase may have a greater long term upside, but IMO he's a year off Super level yet, particularly in terms of strength, whereas I think Ramm has stepped straight up.

It is good to see Tafa on the bench ahead of McCauley.

Nawaganitawase is just a defensive liability, I would be running multiple units at him all game, he will either miss all of them through procrastination or get a intercept

Reactions: mst

Uh huh

Alfred Walker (16)
Nawaganitawase is just a defensive liability, I would be running multiple units at him all game, he will either miss all of them through procrastination or get a intercept

Fair play to the lad though, he knows the way to the try-line. All he needs to do is score more tries than he leaks (commonly known as the Folau formula) and he's surely done his job.

eastman

Arch Winning (36)
Fair play to the lad though, he knows the way to the try-line. All he needs to do is score more tries than he leaks (commonly known as the Folau formula) and he's surely done his job.

I think you mean the Beale- formula, Izzy could tackle.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
If the Brumbies win by 25 with a bonus point and the comp is shut down, they'll finish first overall.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Actually the Sharks got up so they go to 24 points and the best the Brumbies can do is 23 but have played 1 less game so we'll take it.

Warpath

Billy Sheehan (19)
not cancelled yet unlike the Highlanders game, so yeah , the last game of the Super rugby this year possibly :(