• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Bulls - Round 7 S15

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
Heaven forbid I was a bulls fan but even the anger I feel for the stormers I would be fuming as a bulls supporter!
So much talent, so little direction.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Maybe next year we can have the players decide the match result rather than a referee. 1 all call it a draw with the "questionable call."

Italophile

Bill Watson (15)
this said, smith will not play for australia vs the lions because the aru will not allow it.

The ARU will allow it providing he's contracted to the Brumbies come selection time. As things stand, Smith's on a short-term, three month Brumbies' contract and he's due to return to Suntory for the start of their season. Moves have already been made to extend Smith's Brumbies contract, delaying his return to Suntory, making him eligible for Wallaby selection. I'd imagine Eddie Jones will be enlisted to persuade Suntory of the wisdom of the change.

That said, as someone posted earlier, Dingo probably wouldn't pick him anyway.

Chronicle

Chris McKivat (8)
Some pretty mindless rugby by both sides, particularly the kicking. Dear oh bloody dear, what can we do to stop the aerial ping pong?
In comparsion with the Reds Bulls game a week earlier the following statistics were posted on espnscrum
Genia ( replaced after 65 min) kicked 10 times
Cooper kicked 8 times
Total Penalties 23
Brumbies Bulls
White kicked 12 times in 80 mins
To'omua 3 times
Total penalties 26
what I missed in all the GG comments on the Reds Bulls games was the focus on the kicking seen plenty in this thread though

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
In comparsion with the Reds Bulls game a week earlier the following statistics were posted on espnscrum
Genia ( replaced after 65 min) kicked 10 times
Cooper kicked 8 times
Total Penalties 23
Brumbies Bulls
White kicked 12 times in 80 mins
To'omua 3 times
Total penalties 26
what I missed in all the GG comments on the Reds Bulls games was the focus on the kicking seen plenty in this thread though
Maybe if we kick it down there in their territory they will run it and that gives us a chance to win a penalty because at the rucks if you do not enter with a ruler and and a compass you get penalized with all sorts of referee jargon. What happened when they did not kick? Exactly that!

Status
Not open for further replies.