• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Bulls - Round 7 S15

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yeah Smith has been great but don't forgot Gill's 1st half vs Highlanders. All 3 are upping their game big time. Am I being biased thinking we have the 4 best opensides in the world? Brussow might sneak in there but he's always injured

Sidbarret

Fred Wood (13)
I complimented the Bulls for fixing some technical problems they have in their play a couple of weeks ago, sadly they are back to worst play from 2011-12. Steyn is completely static every time he gets the ball. The forwards are not clearing past the ball and one would think that a team that gets involved in so many kick duels would have some plan other than the up and under from the back.

T

tranquility

Im not at in front of the game, are the Brumbies looking dominant...?

churchills cigar

Peter Burge (5)
Can someone PLEASE tell Mr. Kearns and every other rugby commentator, with respect to grounding a ball, viz a vie, scoring a try, the word 'control' is not to be found anywhere in the law book.
It is downward pressure if not held or if held putting it down.
Not control, go back to league you imbecile

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Can someone PLEASE tell Mr. Kearns and every other rugby commentator, with respect to grounding a ball, viz a vie, scoring a try, the word 'control' is not to be found anywhere in the law book.
It is downward pressure if not held or if held putting it down.
Not control, go back to league you imbecile
He didn't play league, my good Cubano.

P

Paradox

Benny A doing the job at tight head. Hold the ball Brumbies. Fotu on, Kimlin into lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.