• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Call to arms! Act now before it's too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
DEAR TAHS, BRUMBIES, REBELS, FORCE FANS!

AUSTRALIAN RUGBY NEEDS YOU!

** THERE COULD BE NO SIGHT WORSE THAN LARGE TRACTS OF SUNCORP STADIUM FILLED WITH CRUSADERS' FANS ON JULY 9 YELLING IN AN ACCENT NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SUNCORP'S ACOUSTIC DESIGN. THERE MUST BE NO FOREIGN SOUNDS ON THIS GREAT DAY TO COME. **

PLEASE SUSPEND YOUR PASSIONATE AFFILIATIONS FOR 6 DAYS AND NIGHTS AND HEAD TO BRISBANE TO ENSURE VICTORY FOR THE MIGHTY REDS! (We know most of you secretly kind of like them anyway.)

IF GAGGER IS COMING TO BRISBANE FROM HER MAJESTY'S KINGDOM JUST FOR THIS VERY MATCH, IT IS A PROPER EXPECTATION THAT MAXIMUM NUMBERS OF GAGR-ARIANS WILL SURELY FOLLOW HIM HERE. (Just to shake his hand in the crowd should be incentive enough!)

PLEASE GET ON TO TICKETEK.COM.AU FROM 9AM AEST, WEDNESDAY, JULY 6 FOR GAME TICKETS, WOTIF.COM FOR A CHEAP BUT FRIENDLY HOTEL, AND THEN TRAIN, AIRLINES OR TAXIS FOR THE REST. EASY.

BE SURE TO LOG YOUR GOOD INTENTIONS AND PLANS HERE. WE MUST KNOW SOON. WE DO NOT NEED NZ DOLLARS ANY MORE. OUR COUNTRY IS STABLE, AND OUR RUGBY NOW EXCITES THE WORLD.

VICTORY AWAITS. YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE. :yay :yay :yay

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Nah I'll be in Sydney and have you seen the price of tickets just to get to Brisbane?

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Nah I'll be in Sydney and have you seen the price of tickets just to get to Brisbane?

A small-ish enough price to enable rugby glory, matty_k? Virgin is (as of this hour) around $280 return SYD<>BNE out July 9, back July 10. You can always pay it off over time...

B

Braveheart.

Please.

You Queenslanders amuse me.

If it were NSW in the final, you'd all be cheering for the 'saders!

... BUT

my allegance to Wallaby gold is far superior to my state flower... thus, I'll be supporting the reds!

GO YOU GOOD THING

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Please.

You Queenslanders amuse me.

If it were NSW in the final, you'd all be cheering for the 'saders!

... BUT

my allegance to Wallaby gold is far superior to my state flower... thus, I'll be supporting the reds!

GO YOU GOOD THING

I must just have been confused those times I wore blue to the pub to watch the Tahs play the Saders in the finals then hey?

You can believe what you want if it makes you feel better though.

D

densamer

I'll be sure to buy my tickets on ticketek around 12:00 Christchurch time (ie around 1pm Brisbane Southside time).

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Nah, I'll pass...Go 'saders!

So Slim293, do I take you are coming up to Brisbane to support your chosen team, the Cru? If so, please be sure to identify yourself, and take out the applicable insurances (for your family's sake).

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
I'll be sure to buy my tickets on ticketek around 12:00 Christchurch time (ie around 1pm Brisbane Southside time).

Hey densamer, what clock do you fancy mate? 12 noon Christchurch time is 10am Bris time. Would hate you to miss tickets as I reckon they'll fly out the door from 9am (Bris time) July 6.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
I was at th tahs last final and saw them lose to the saders.

Seeing qld lose While newish still has that been there done that feel to it for me, but thanks for the invite.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I was at th tahs last final and saw them lose to the saders.

Seeing qld lose While newish still has that been there done that feel to it for me, but thanks for the invite.
I was there too, great weekend in Christchurch that one..

Status
Not open for further replies.