• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Call to arms! Act now before it's too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I had no issues with a ticket myself; actually had a great ticket which I had to give up because sadly I am still not physically capable of getting to and from the game and actually sitting there watching it.

I told them to ring ticketek to ask about further releases, who knows if they actually have or not.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Not sure if I can make the Belgian Beer Cafe pre-game either, sadly; I'll be at work for a part day on Friday and I'm not sure if my back will be up to another few hours without lying down.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I'm not too bad; nearing the end of my recovery period from an operation. Was touch and go if I made the game, but in the end I struggled after sitting / driving for a bit in the last few days so the long term risk just wasn't worth it - and I was looking down the barrel of sitting in an uncomfortable seat in Suncorp in pain for the game risking a recurrence.

A

Army_Gav

I agree. I quite like 'REDS......REDS......REDS....REDS...REDS..REDS.REDS'.

Australian's are pretty uninspiring when it comes to sport chants. If only we had something like 'swing low'.

Except the Rebels mind you, most of you are getting better. Watch this space though, regarding the Wallabies...

If you're going to the World Cup (Australia vs Ireland specifically) I'd love to know. They'll be singing involved.

A

Army_Gav

Just forked out for the World Cup also, so can't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.