• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cas Cricket 2023/24

NickChampion07

Frank Row (1)
I'd beg to differ, Sam Weir has gotten incredibly lucky with the bat, lucky to even be in a first team tbh.
Couldnt agree more, sub par bat and got extremely lucky against my beloved Aloysius 1st XI a few weeks ago. Can we file a complaint against this years CAS umpires? Absolute joke so far and costing me runs every week! The comps against me at this point! Heard a young fella Hughie Albert has gotten into umpiring recently might be a good new addition. Thoughts?

scrumhead99

Sydney Middleton (9)
I don't think luck select's you in u19 nationals.... Congrats to the young man Sam Weir, great achievement for anyone

Tmm

Frank Row (1)
Couldnt agree more, sub par bat and got extremely lucky against my beloved Aloysius 1st XI a few weeks ago. Can we file a complaint against this years CAS umpires? Absolute joke so far and costing me runs every week! The comps against me at this point! Heard a young fella Hughie Albert has gotten into umpiring recently might be a good new addition. Thoughts?
Didn't you get stumped for 20 against Waverley? I consider that lucky

Tmm

Frank Row (1)
Any predictions for the CAS team
PlayerNumberSchool
Sam Weir1Cranbrook
Tom Bermingham2Trinity
Jack Slater3Knox
Tom Cullen4St Alos
Tom Marchant WK5Cranbrook
Sajith Kundar6Trinity
Riley Keen7Cranbrook
Jonathon Mcdonald8Waverley
Aarush Soni9Waverley
Rehaan Shyamsundar10Barker
Sam Jackson11St Alos

Big Hoss

Frank Row (1)
PlayerNumberSchool
Sam Weir1Cranbrook
Tom Bermingham2Trinity
Jack Slater3Knox
Tom Cullen4St Alos
Tom Marchant WK5Cranbrook
Sajith Kundar6Trinity
Riley Keen7Cranbrook
Jonathon Mcdonald8Waverley
Aarush Soni9Waverley
Rehaan Shyamsundar10Barker
Sam Jackson11St Alos
Strong looking CAS team. The CIS team must be rigged given that the leading ISA and GPS wicket takers, plus the leading CAS run scorer weren’t selected in that team. Must be something going on behind the scenes. Those selectors are making a mockery of schoolboy cricket.

Gus Riding

Bob McCowan (2)
I believe that Oliver Senior (Aloysius 3rd XI) seriously deserves a spot in the CAS first XI. The standout in Aloys 3rds game vs barker last week. The only standout for aloys in their 170 run loss to barker, taking 2/4 in just one over. 1* as well.