• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Barker win 29-24 according to Axel who has been texting me through tears....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
So next week will either see a triple crown or a Waverley owned Plume Shield. Go Knox!

axel

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Barker win 29-24 according to Axel who has been texting me through tears..

Ha.........very true WTF. Barker too good today.......played with much more passion. Knox looked flat footed. Anyway, what can you do. How did your 14a's do today? I assume they accounted for Trinity. Knox 1 for the showdown next week. See you there.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Next weeks match at Queens park will be a cracker. Knox are a very dangerous side as todays game showed. They can put on points with ease if they are allowed to.
The question is will Waverley allow Knox to play the game they are capable of. Barker did their homework and out muscled and out enthused a talented Knox team today, just like they almost did against Waves last week.

If I was Waves I would be wary.

Knox can hit back. I am guessing it will be a shared premiership this year.

kiwiburd

Stan Wickham (3)
@backline_move , i know that "deactivate account" button is very tempting, but theres still hope for next year... maybe.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.