• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2024

scrumhead99

Sydney Middleton (9)
I know I asked this a while ago.... Any news on Waverley, keen to see what they are up to, especially after winning the Henry Plume.

LuckOfTheIrish101

Stan Wickham (3)
I know I asked this a while ago.... Any news on Waverley, keen to see what they are up to, especially after winning the Henry Plume.

Waverley boys are in for a huge season

already started pre season with 5+ sessions a week

Bit of a smokey Tom McKenna for a breakout season (centre)

robbed of gen blue u16s imo

Halfbackenthusiast

Ted Fahey (11)
It will be Knox v Waverley again, though the boys say that there are some new joiners at Barker which could make life interesting.
Barkers team is largely returning players. I think barker and waves will have the strongest pack and halves pairing this year but like always impossible to know this early who’s gonna win

Last edited:

Gus Riding

Bob McCowan (2)
GPS poaching our best players as usual. Good luck to Gabe and youve gotta feel for aloys losing another massive player.
Dr F

Milly Maroje

Frank Nicholson (4)
Hi, all absolutely amazing news I spoke to Gabe Roberts in person and he is choosing to stay at aloys. This is great news for CAS rugby.