• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cheetahs v Reds R14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Apparently the accidental offside rule doesn't apply if someone happens to play a ball by instinct when it is flying at them unexpectantly.....

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
You can tell this is a complete stitch up from the Rebels game. If I was Ewen I'd take the Reds off the field.
Sorry mate have to do this. Just insert Cheetahs were applicable

If this is meant to suggest that the Rebels have got favourable dodgy calls because of a conspiracy involving the broadcaster then you have plumbed new depths, even for you.
Your theory all stems from your erroneous contention that the broadcaster decides what will be seen: it merely facilitates the TMO complying with the requirement to view "all possible angles".
The TMO was, contrary to the underlying premise of your conspiracy theory, brought in to try and get the calls right.
Isnt there a gold and green forum where you can sprout your conspiratorial defamatory rubbish?
Oh wait sorry your a Aussie you are allowed to do it here lol

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Sorry mate have to do this. Just insert Cheetahs were applicable

Oh wait sorry your a Aussie you are allowed to do it here lol
Mate, I was critical of that TMO decision, and if you're watching this match now, you can't surely argue against the notion that the Cheetahs are receiving some sort of favouritism, that has spawned from the terrible penalty try call in the Rebels match.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Well it's impossible to support the notion that there is favoritism, in fact it stems from ignorance so people arguing against that notion win by default.

Sure the the TMO call went the Cheetahs way but other than that it's just been a scrappy game and Reds are struggling to adjust or get some phases going.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
So Genia has done an intercept, charge down and a kick out on the full. Did he swap bodies with Cooper?

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Mate, I was critical of that TMO decision, and if you're watching this match now, you can't surely argue against the notion that the Cheetahs are receiving some sort of favouritism, that has spawned from the terrible penalty try call in the Rebels match.
I have never said that. I said yesterday the television networks are in control of the TMO everywhere. Not just one country. I got heavily criticized for it.

Well call me a glue sniffing nut but I know the people giving us the feed own half of the Cheetahs and Shark franchises.....

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Can't bear to watch the last 10. Totally ruined this match as a spectacle.
Well done Cheetahs; they took their opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.