• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cheetahs vs Force Rd 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Bloody good win Force. They do a great job with a pretty good short passing game and that scrum of theirs is a weapon. I think because they are not a big side, they put that emphasis onto technique where they bigger sides can actually be quite lazy in this regard. A good lesson to the Wallabies given the French are coming.

Now the Reds are buggered I am finding myself on the Force band wagon.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Force need to pound the Stormers now because they've got a fairly hard run in but well fucking done! Three Aussie teams in the finals - with an Australian home final - looks on the cards if they keep this up and my Tahs don't fall on their arse.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Beating the Stormers would be awesome. That would leave us on 8 wins with 5 to play and three of those at home. Given the Highlanders' narrow escape against the Lions, every single point will count. I guess that's why they call it the pointy end of the season.

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
I'd be looking for at least three wins from the remaining games. That should be enough for finals.
I don't think we will beat the Crusaders in Chch. I would like to beat the Brumbies and Blues but they are tough games. I think we should beat the Stormers, Lions and Reds.

Hoolly Doolly

Fred Wood (13)
Stormers played a great first half. No easy beats by any stretch of the imagination.I think all of the remaining games will be tough.

Nipper

Ward Prentice (10)
Marcel was a beast today, Great signing for the force. Happy with win. Pollock tried to get the cheetahs back in it but we prevailed. Also thank you to the TMO, very technical with all his decisions

Definitely - he's gotten better every game. First time we've seen him really get any touches with the ball - and his defense has been great.

Look forward to seeing him in the Stars & Stripes ;)

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Ahhh, didnt realise he was a seppo. That explains the pronunciation of his name. He would be a good addition to the Eagles. he certainly hasnt looked out of place at super level.

Status
Not open for further replies.