• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cheetahs vs Force Rd 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
McCaw was back to his sly best last week. Cheating his arse off.
Hahaha. It wasn't cynical. It wasn't even a penalty. You are allowed to knock the ball out of a players hand. He question was : was he on his feet.

Red card is a ridiculous call. Lol.

Hammeroid

Chris McKivat (8)
Marcel was a beast today, Great signing for the force. Happy with win. Pollock tried to get the cheetahs back in it but we prevailed. Also thank you to the TMO, very technical with all his decisions

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
What a transformation from Hodgson. At the start of the year I thought he would struggle to keep Alcock out of the starting team. He is the heart and soul of this resurgence.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The whole team was great Godwin again with amazing defence And even ball in hand a bit this game. Sias understanding of the game is getting very good. Some great kicks and plays there.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Marcel was a beast today, Great signing for the force. Happy with win. Pollock tried to get the cheetahs back in it but we prevailed. Also thank you to the TMO, very technical with all his decisions
Disagree about Pollock. He let a lot of shit go, but he let both teams go. The Force were pretty bad at the breakdown, trying to pilfer ball all night with their hands on the ground in front of the ball.

But for once I think the TMO got all decisions right tonight.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
wow that was tense so happy to get the win.

thought Longbottom was massive at scrum time and on defense making tackles a winning turnovers showed he should be in the mix for a wobs spot.

Lineout was again a concern no sure what the problem is charles had 2 bad throws at crucil times.

thought Prior also played his best game for us good quick ball.

Bring on the stormers!

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
wow that was tense so happy to get the win.

thought Longbottom was massive at scrum time and on defense making tackles a winning turnovers showed he should be in the mix for a wobs spot.

Lineout was again a concern no sure what the problem is charles had 2 bad throws at crucil times.

thought Prior also played his best game for us good quick ball.

Bring on the stormers!
I was happier with the line out tonight because the locks only lost one ball. The other losses were Cheese going cross eyed and throwing to the wrong line out. Against the bulls most of our line out losses were bad timing and organisation.

Would love to see Longbottom get looked at for the Wobs, but for some reason I just don't think it will happen. Hope he gets into the squad at least for the training opportunities.

Hoolly Doolly

Fred Wood (13)
Line out has been bad the last few games. Charles is up there with TPN.Brache was my MoM. Shutdown a lot of the cheetahs attacks when they looked dangerous throwing the ball around.
Springbok selectors are crazy if they ignore brussow again.

M

Moono75

Nice to see the big crowd of 10 or 12 people at the game.....and they want another team in the comp

Reactions: lpd

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
just hope those injuries aren't too serious-we could be a bit light on in the backs next week
I think they pulled Sias more as a precaution in the end.

The loss of Halylett Petty isn't the end of the world. CTM played Ok when he came on, though he really only got the opportunity to defend. Not much attack by the Force in the 2nd half. Considering CTM's defence has always been questionable I'm ready to see him run on and see what he can do.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The cheetahs played pretty dumb tonight in hindsight. They were very lateral. By the end the Force were stepping off most off the rucks and letting their second man in blow through because the cheetahs were just swinging it wide straight away when they could have gotten some pay by playing close to the ruck.

M

Moono75

Just a very good team effort by the Force. The belief and trust in each other is a big difference. Even with Hodgo off with the yellow they played tight and still scored. Can't ask for much more from the team. Enjoying this season :D

Status
Not open for further replies.