• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cheetahs vs Force Rd 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Force win!!!! Brilliant win. Anyone who still isn't sure about the force being the real deal watch this game. No saying anyone is thinking that though. Lol

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
First one was harsh but second one was cynical, so it all probably works out.

It was a build up of penalties agreed. The one he got binned for
Wasn't cynical. Since when aren't you allowed to knock the ball out I someone's hand. This isn't rugby league

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Anyone agree with Hodgson card? He was falling as he did it

I think he was lucky he didn't get a red card for the 2nd cynical infringement.You're never allowed to slap a ball forward like that, let alone on the ground. But it was an Australian and not McCaw, so I guess that's alright :)

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Force win!!!! Brilliant win. Anyone who still isn't sure about the force being the real deal watch this game. No saying anyone is thinking that though. Lol
Hang on. I thought you said Vrystaat were dudded of a try? ;)

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Hang on. I thought you said Vrystaat were dudded of a try? ;)
Defiantly. That would of changed the game. Force could of got a penalty or scored a try after it. Never know. Doesn't change the fact that the force played the better game and wok in the end.

Edit. We had a try disallowed because of a technicality as well

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
I think he was lucky he didn't get a red card for the 2nd cynical infringement.You're never allowed to slap a ball forward like that, let alone on the ground. But it was an Australian and not McCaw, so I guess that's alright :)
McCaw was back to his sly best last week. Cheating his arse off.

Status
Not open for further replies.