• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Brumbies, Rnd 4, FMG Stadium Feb 22 17:05

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
This is cleansing after the Rebels performance, feels great. I had the Brumbies to get thumped - very happy to proven wrong.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Going back a few minutes - Chiefs 9 slaps the ball out of Powel's hand. Always wondered why that isn't a penalty - no attempt to gain possessions, so if it goes forward (and it did), surely a penalty?

Agree. And Cruden did it again later in the half. Even more cynical than an attempted intercept imo.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
If brumbies can play that sort of 40mins for 80 minutes week in week out they would be finalists and have me travelling to Canberra to watch them play finals footy.

As that was pure quality footy played with belief and intent across entire 1 to 15.

Will miller got 7 sown up As he was excellent but as was entire forward pack but special call out to slipper as well.

Backs skilful and constantly threatening..

Just do the full 80 and show the rest of the Comp you are the real deal As brumbies on paper have superb squad just need to have belief and results to prove it.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Who's been saying Lolesio isn't a 10? by golly he aint bad.

D I admit I haven't been entirely on the bandwagon. Thought he was a better 12 than 10. But he is having a blinder so far, as is another of my usual targets for criticism, Will Miller. Has been enormous and in the first half has outplayed Cane.

B

Bobby Sands

Brumbies holding the twine Australian rugby together the best they can!

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
D I admit I haven't been entirely on the bandwagon. Thought he was a better 12 than 10. But he is having a blinder so far, as is another of my usual targets for criticism, Will Miller. Has been enormous and in the first half has outplayed Cane.
BR I have for many a season past been saying will miller under rated and hence his performance not that surprising - he just never got enough game time to really show that given behind hooper at tahs. Signing will miller was great signing for brumbies trust me.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I was almost going to call out Samus performance for special mention on my first half summary - now showing he deserves special mention with that try but really how good all the brumbies forewards playing