• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Brumbies, Rnd 4, FMG Stadium Feb 22 17:05

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Yeh that is what I thought - what does the rules say? And as I speak chiefs score. Keep that mental edge and belief brumbies

Laws don't say what overrides what. The directives from World Rugby say foul play should always be reviewed.

Kiwi ref has been improvising hard the last couple of penalties at ruck time.

S

Show-n-go

Also yellow card seems a bit rough, brumbies would have been pretty close to ten, ref and sideline weren’t back to mark the 10 and no verbal communication from the ref as to stay out/if they are onside etc

Pretty poorly managed

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I am concerned - as oz sides shown inability to play 80 minute football if brumbies lose from here it is not going to do much for my belief in oz super rugby sides ability to play 80 minute football

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Also yellow card seems a bit rough, brumbies would have been pretty close to ten

You're 10 or you aren't. It was in the red zone and he was impeding play. No problem with that card.

The penalty at the ruck, however? Fuck.

S

Show-n-go

You're 10 or you aren't. It was in the red zone and he was impeding play. No problem with that card.

The penalty at the ruck, however? Fuck.

Yea sure a penalty is a penalty, dick move to send someone for it though when your own incompetence is a contributing factor. If you’re going to allow teams to quick tap you need to be communicating with the defence

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Yea sure a penalty is a penalty, dick move to send someone for it though when your own incompetence is a contributing factor. If you’re going to allow teams to quick tap you need to be communicating with the defence

I'm not even sure where to being with that. Have you been drinking?

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
FFS. I watch some YouTube for 20 minutes, flick back, and now these bastards are within two scores and have the ball ~20 metres out.

The Blues-in-orange have repulsed them this time, but this still dangerously reeks of the week 1 match.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Pickerill is absolutely cooking the Brumbies this half. If it were the Reds they’d be down by 15 already.

Excellent resilience by the Brumbies SO FAR.