• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Waratahs, 3pm AEST Sat 3rd June, FMG Stadium, Waikato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
I'd be happy to keep Gibson if we could get our defence right. The aim to play ball in hand and score tries is working, the defence is clearly not, by a long stretch. That's the major issue, but not the only one. So bloody frustrating.

But I believe Gibson is also the issue. I think Gibson, blades and grey must all go.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
poor lowe he would be playing international rugby if he was anywhere else than nz
poor bastard, off to the UK soon, cant really picture a manic sort like him enjoying standing stock still out on the wing, in the freezing grey rain, watching scrum resets having not touched the ball for the last 20 mins.

NSFW looked pretty good, more borstal breakout jailbreak action in that one game than I’ve seen from them in the last 3 seasons combined

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
But I believe Gibson is also the issue. I think Gibson, blades and grey must all go.

You're probably right, but I do like the willingness and, at times, ability to score tries they are showing. Some of the attacking play today was terrific in terms of support play and moving the ball. Stuff we've been crying out for. Unfortunately, with shitty defence it means nought. Not long back, if we scored 30+ points we usually won.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ps in the stoush near the end WHAT the hell kind of move was Foley trying to put on Messam? The old "hold the forwards head down and pray the stadium's lights go out before he sees it was me" trick?

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Only saw the lsst 30 but i thought the tahs looked very good at times. Like every Australian side option taking and execution often poor.

eastman

Arch Winning (36)
I dislike singling out individual players but Naiayavaro is the worst wing in the competition. His defence and general skillset is just not up to par- why do they keep persisting.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I dislike singling out individual players but Naiayavaro is the worst wing in the competition. His defence and general skillset is just not up to par- why do they keep persisting.​
hehe, he is pretty much allergic to turning around. although he does have good hands and really only needs about 5 metres in space and oh shit someone is going to have to tackle him, oops, trytime. Lowe didnt have a clue and looked like a tugboat trying to shepherd the QEII into drydock

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Fuck these nz commentates can eat a D. Watch work from James low here? It's brilliant? . The dudes In from the side then just stands offside physically stopping anyone from cleaning out. What dooche bags.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
How's the cheifs assistant coach. Whinging about the tahs slowing their ball down in half time interview. What a dickhead

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.