• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Brumbies Rnd12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Two form teams of the last few of weeks play at Christchurch. Can the cru rise again to prove a potent force in 2014? Can the brumbies keep their unbeaten record in NZ going?

Game is on Saturday the third of May. Kick off 2:35p.

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)
Hoodoo ground for the Brums - will need to dig deep to win vs the resurgent Crusaders.

But then, if you wanna be the best, you gotta beat' em all!

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Form is temporary, class is permanent. Crusaders will always be a classy team. A real Test for the Brumbies.

Looking forward to seeing Lealifano regain some form after his injury lay-off. Will be interesting to see how he performs.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
No brumbies side has won in Christchurch since 2000. So that must mean we are due.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

P

Paradox

Crusaders are the side I fear the most in the comp. This will be tough.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Crusaders are the side I fear the most in the comp. This will be tough.

Totally agree with both your statements. I think this is the litmus test for the Brumbies - the Crusaders are formidable at home even when they are down on form. I think we have their measure provided the we play our "A"game. Regardless of the result will can take away a good marker in preparation for any hard away finals games.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Two form teams of the last few of weeks play at Christchurch. Can the cru rise again to prove a potent force in 2014? Can the brumbies keep their unbeaten record in NZ going?

Game is on Saturday the third of May. Kick off 2:35p.

Don't get caught out! Yes its a 14:35 kick off our time.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Ah crap. Glad they're putting KR's health first, tho.

Good news is that McAwesome will be back even if off the bench. Strange they're looking at dropping Taylor, tho, I reckon our best inside back trio is Slade, Taylor, Crotty.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
These forward packs are going to smash the living shit out of each other and I can't wait.

Go Brumbies!

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
The way the season had panned out it feels like every game is do or die. I'm just glad the Brums are starting to get some players back with eps blooded.

If the Brums win they will be title favourites, if the cru do they will stake their claim.

Should be a great game of afternoon footy.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Brumbies

1. Scott Sio
2. Stephen Moore
3. Ben Alexander
4. Scott Fardy
5. Sam Carter
6. Jordan Smiler
7. Jarrad Butler
8. Ben Mowen (C)
9. Nic White
10. Matt To'omua
11. Robbie Coleman
12. Christian Lealiifano
13. Tevita Kuridrani
14. Joe Tomane
15. Jesse Mogg

Replacements
16. Josh Mann-Rea
17. Ruan Smith
18. Ruaidhri Murphy
19. Jack Whetton
20. Tom McVerry
21. Michael Dowsett
22. Andrew Smith
23. Pat McCabe

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Jeez the Brums are strong accross the park - and their confidence is running high.

This will be a "must win" for the boys to keep that momentum going - only waekness (IMHO) is Moggy. Has been suspect under real pressure and the Saders will give him plenty - but wow the rest of the team is special

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Jeez the Brums are strong accross the park - and their confidence is running high.

This will be a "must win" for the boys to keep that momentum going - only waekness (IMHO) is Moggy. Has been suspect under real pressure and the Saders will give him plenty - but wow the rest of the team is special
If his not on his game we will throw in McCabe

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
why not start with Chuck at 15, to play solid in defence from minute 1.
Cos Moggy deserves his spot and is an absolute game changer.. McCabe can cover 11 to 15 from the bench

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)
Cos Moggy deserves his spot and is an absolute game changer.. McCabe can cover 11 to 15 from the bench

How many games has Mogg changed (in positive) this seasons so far, except from the match vs the Tahs

Status
Not open for further replies.