• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Brumbies Rnd12

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
Thought the Crusaders were ruthless today and that the Brumbies hung in there well in the circumstances. Crusaders are masters at playing right at the edge of the law but because they play with such intensity, at pace and in numbers at the breakdown, the ref doesn't know where to look.
They emerged as the new benchmark for season 2014 today.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Brumbies were disappointing but Jackson was shit. Since when are u aloud to come into a ruck and drag a tackled player out of play? Missed high tackles saders laying all over the ball.

Brumbies neeeed someone to run strait. Drifting in attack all night. Patty came on and have Tamooa some options and ran strait but it was too late.

nathan

Darby Loudon (17)
Yeah I was pretty disappointed with Lilo - I know he's only coming back from injury but maybe McCabe was a better starting option, especially with Nico kicking so well at the moment. A few other players really struggled to get up, with the likes of Mogg, Alexander, Sio and Fardy having pretty average games.

The pitch the game was played on was the worst I've seen in Super Rugby for a long time, evident in the amount of injuries the Crusaders had over the course of the game. That definitely had some effect on the Brumbies scrum, because I daresay the Crusaders have a bit more experience with it being their home ground.

Jackson's performance wasn't great, but the Brumbies should've known what the Crusaders bring to the game in bending a lot of ruck rules - especially with old M8 McCaw back. No excuse.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Yeah I was pretty disappointed with Lilo - I know he's only coming back from injury but maybe McCabe was a better starting option, especially with Nico kicking so well at the moment. A few other players really struggled to get up, with the likes of Mogg, Alexander, Sio and Fardy having pretty average games.

The pitch the game was played on was the worst I've seen in Super Rugby for a long time, evident in the amount of injuries the Crusaders had over the course of the game. That definitely had some effect on the Brumbies scrum, because I daresay the Crusaders have a bit more experience with it being their home ground.

Jackson's performance wasn't great, but the Brumbies should've known what the Crusaders bring to the game in bending a lot of ruck rules - especially with old M8 McCaw back. No excuse.
I wouldn't mind seeing Leo 10 To'omua 12 Patty 11 14 or 15 :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.