• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Brumbies Rnd12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
A much deserved try for McCabe.........

Has probably been the Brumbies' best player today......... :(

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Crusaders getting better as the Super season rolls on. Who'd have thought that? Bastards do it all the time. ;)
Bloody solid win, Brumbies given a working over in scrums and the tackle. Brumbies kicking not great mostly, and most of the back line play just shovelling it sideways with no straight runners, until that man, McCabe, came on. He's gotta start somewhere, I reckon.

BarneySF

Bob Loudon (25)
Interesting seeing some brumbies and crusaders in a huddle together- thought it was a jersey swap but no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The first half just killed us:

- Too many missed tackles
- Lax at the breakdown
- Not enough ball

McCabe has to start next week.........

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Crusaders getting better as the Super season rolls on. Who'd have thought that? Bastards do it all the time. ;)
Bloody solid win, Brumbies given a working over in scrums and the tackle. Brumbies kicking not great mostly, and most of the back line play just shovelling it sideways with no straight runners, until that man, McCabe, came on. He's gotta start somewhere, I reckon.

And the Saders have a very good line out which meant the Brumbies couldn't really take advantage of their kicking game.........

M

Moono75

Yes I kinda wrote them off earlier in the season. The charge continues. Ritchie just pops up and slots back in the side. Was he stored in a glass container in a warehouse somewhere with a break in case of emergency sign?

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Interesting seeing some brumbies and crusaders in a huddle together- thought it was a jersey swap but no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have seen it this year its the pacific islands praying .. I thought it was for different players but have heard they do it ever game

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.