• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Reds Prelim 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
I don't agree with the quade booing, I frankly now find it embarrassing.

But I imagine some of you put down your mccaw is a cheat stubby holder before you type your complaints, so all is fair in love and war if you ask me.

I picked reds to win this in superbru. It's not looking good. Crusaders back row has been dominant?

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
this slow ball shit is pissing me off. It hardly ever works for us. Kinda worried that genia doesnt want to just give it to quade more often. Any ideas?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Crusdaers scrum goes down; penalty Reds. Peyper not happy with the Crusaders scrum, they get a warning.

10m lineout reds.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Massacre continues. Reds defence has been at 6s and 7s all night. No steel, haven't knocked one Sader on their backside and have "lost their shape"

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
It's like watching the wallabies vs the abs. The unshakeable confidence that, regardless of how things might look on paper, we'll roll over. All we need now is a far-too-late consolation try.

Status
Not open for further replies.