• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders vs Blues a.k.a. NZ's festum odii

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Back to getting reamed in the locks if Darry is out again. gg.

Confirmed as a broken forearm so that's him for the year, probably gunna have to run with a tallish 6 playing lock from here on in. Also Dalton's surely going to get 2-3 weeks which isn't going to help, either. I may have to revise my finishing order to 4. Hurricanes 5. Blues.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Loss Bleus have now lost 30/42 rugby football matches v CruSadists including 17 of the last 19...

LOL I may need to re-title the thread "... inevitabilis effectus".

What say you @Dismal Pillock & @zer0?
Lot less expletives than I'd use.....

Sotutu may as well have handed over his AB jersey directly to Cullen Grace at the end of the game. As soon as Dpaps went off alllll the "senior" (LOL) Bleus players went into their shells. Again, hamstrung by the torturous deadshit at 10. After 25 mins when the Blues finnnnnallllllly got their hands on the ball and the first thing Barrett does is..... pitch up a speculative 50/50 up and under kick from inside his own half. There were some ********* *********** ***** ************* expletives directed at the telly then.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Oh shit, Friday night, back at the red and black graveyard of shattered dreams.

gagrcall.png

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I probably won't see much if any if this: one of wifey's 40-odd cousins is having her 50th Friday night & even though it's at a sports bar I'm unlikely to be able to sit there & watch rugby :(

Yes, @Dan54, I know I should have her better trained but she was untrainable when I met her & she's probably gotten less so as she's gotten older so...

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I probably won't see much if any if this: one of wifey's 40-odd cousins is having her 50th Friday night & even though it's at a sports bar I'm unlikely to be able to sit there & watch rugby :(

Yes, @Dan54, I know I should have her better trained but she was untrainable when I met her & she's probably gotten less so as she's gotten older so...
Well I admit to issing Friday nights Blues/Tahs match too WOB, I had tickets to show in Wellywood!!! I getting old I booked tickets months back without checking super draw!! :rolleyes:

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Razor has given an update on the three players who subbed off injured last night:

Gallagher's calf "doesn't look good"
Mo'unga's was just cramp
Blackadder's hip may or may not recover in time

Also SamW not looking likely :(

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Even with half the Cantabs crook I have no hope Loss Bleus will win this. Just too dumb and leaderless.

Cantabs to lucy the football away from the ever gullible Charlie Browns of Soup Rugby.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I think it only fair that I should offer @Dismal Pillock a signature & avatar bet given his past willingness to back his beloved but mostly hopeless in this fixture Loss Bleus.

But I have conditions:

Straight bet s&a for 48 hours from match end.

Loss Bleus by 7 - 12 one week.

Loss Bleus by 13 - 19 two weeks.

Loss Bleus by 20+ a month.

Your choice of wager but if CruSadists somehow manage to win or beat the nominated spread I get two weeks.

If Dismal chooses not to take up this (very generous imo) offer I'm happy to offer the same terms to @zer0 or @KiwiM, or if they too decline anyone else willing to admit to having been a closet Loss Bleus supporter these past two decades.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ I didn't frame the options very well, did I?

To clarify: a Loss Bleus win by seven or more means my signature & avatar are yours to use & abuse as you see fit for one week. After which they'll clearly have to be burned, sealed inside a steel drum & dumped in the Waikato River. In a week or two @zer0 may find it washed up somewhere on the shores of the Manukau Harbour...

FWIW I think 7 - 12 is a likely margin, I was hoping that by upping the stakes for 13+ you might get too ambitious.