• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders vs Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Crazy & entertaining game, really pissed I had Lee-Lo & Savea on my fantasy Rugby bench both of them scored over 40.

How tough was Slade getting up after that collision in the air? I thought he was gone.

lol, yeah! At full speed it looked ROUGH. Unlucky about the fantasy, I usually give up after the second week after I forget to update my team.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
lol, yeah! At full speed it looked ROUGH. Unlucky about the fantasy, I usually give up after the second week after I forget to update my team.

I missed the first couple of rounds of fantasy rugby so I was up against it from the start. Then I had a round when 1/2 my team was either injured or not even playing, its been a tough season :)

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The 2 kiwi games this weekend showed me a couple of things but mainly how much they cheat. It was crazy. THey get away with murder.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
There is no thread for the highlanders hurricanes game but Conrad smith had one of the best games I have seen him play. A real captions knock. Even web they were 3 tries down he was still talking the players up believing they could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.