• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Deviant Behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Scorz said:
IMHO there are a few thinking of the Fern above it's station.

Yeah - made I larf when some of the people on there start slagging of Lee Grant for knowing nothing about rugby when he's probably seen more than most of them put together. :lmao:

Scorz

Syd Malcolm (24)
NTA said:
Scorz said:
IMHO there are a few thinking of the Fern above it's station.

Yeah - made I larf when some of the people on there start slagging of Lee Grant for knowing nothing about rugby when he's probably seen more than most of them put together. :lmao:
G'day Nick.

I've personally never seen that happen, slagging off LG I mean. And if it has, I'm shocked that Bart himself didn't get involved. Even if Lee is a bit prone to the long post bordering on the novel he certainly knows his shit.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Hey Scorz.

Baron had a go at him a couple of times from memory. Was a while back (when I was still there).

Scorz

Syd Malcolm (24)
NTA said:
Hey Scorz.

Baron had a go at him a couple of times from memory. Was a while back (when I was still there).
Ah, that would be about par for his course. Quite why anyone (including me) allows themselves to get wound up by that particular fellow is confounding, frustrating and annoyingly easy.

PM and ask PB what he posted about him, it was pretty funny but probably best kept off the forum.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
OK I decided to go back on there. Look like some posters calling back for Oom PB. At the end of the day its only internet so what the hell and I feel like dropping a lot of friends there. This is if they let me back in and I feel like putting a spell on NZ, All Blacks losing, Black Caps losing and tonight maybe the Black Poofters can also lose if they can sidestep our Bafana Bafana and the crowds Bazookas (that stupid trumpets they blowing). Some of them pitch up at our local rugby matches at Paarl Gym and make a noise with that stuff. They were there for 5 minutes before running after the rugby lot just gave them one look.

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
The more sensible people that post on there the more likely it will be that the noisy ones are heard less. Also, TSF has the benefit of a wider range of views by virtue of there being a few poms, paddies, frogs etc on there. TYS hasnt yet got the diversity (it will come Scarfy, it will come).

The key is to ignore the morons when they are being morons.

By the way, super work to hook up with Gagger and G&GR. The front page is always worth a look.

B

Bluebull2007

PB I think going back for you was a mistake, because its when people like who contribute so much to a site like TSF, get banned for "personal attack" thats bullshit, and some management changes need to take place. The problem is the prats running the server are the pratts causing the shit.

You will generally find that people keen on the sport will go where things are happening, and so far, reading the few threads here I must say this is not a bad place (even though its very yalow :fishing )

I agree with Sorz 100%. There are still some excellent blokes on TSF but you will find that will migrate when they realise that its more objective somewhere else.

BB.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Hey welcome on board my Brute Broer. I have been a long long time on TSF and really made a great bunch of friends. You wont believe all the Pms exct running my way after I left and I sure cant drop those posters, you included.

In the end of the day its only the internet and myself break the rule by pissing all over Baron and thats my wrong. This places needs rules otherwise they turn into bitch fighting in no time and will end up in a Keo like place.

From now on I'll stick to the topics and sure want to add value whereever I post and want to talk rugby, the game I love. At the end of the day for every kak poster on TSF there are 50 good posters and I have to try to just walk away from kak driwel from posters you know what to expect. Its difficult for a guy like me who come from Namaqualand and when I turn to that routes I just know I done wrong. My family ran out of the house when I turn that way and my Mrs still throw them back at me even if I am 24 years married. So thats a side I try and smugger as much as I can.

Anyway I'll leave that side to Blue and you lot, I am finish with it and Biffs can call me whatever, I'll just stick to it. PB is a newborn baby! :lmao:

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Cutter said:
By the way, super work to hook up with Gagger and G&GR. The front page is always worth a look.

Cheers mate. I knew it would work, but I didn't think it'd be this good. Huge applause from me to Gagger and Moses.

Thanks also to Noddy, who's been a terrific link man. Almost as good as Hoiles, that Noddy.

Edit: should also mention that the boffins in the lab have been working hard on a couple of new features for the front page. Stay tuned.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Bluebull2007 said:
You will generally find that people keen on the sport will go where things are happening, and so far, reading the few threads here I must say this is not a bad place (even though its very yalow :fishing )
Ag Boet and another thing, this lot dont mind a boer word once in a while. Thats very helpfull and educational for myself. Forget about the yalow, the name Green and Gold make up for it big time. :thumb

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
The more (non dick-head variety) here the better! Welcome aboard all.

Having never gone to the Dark Side I can't say I'm up with the goings on there, but well done to all for keeping a good tone going here.

I think the Shoalin Monk has only had to kick ass once? ;D (by the way Biffo, are you a younger brother by any chance?)

Build it, and they will come......... :praying:

S

Spook

PaarlBok said:
Its difficult for a guy like me who come from Namaqualand and when I turn to that routes I just know I done wrong. My family ran out of the house when I turn that way and my Mrs still throw them back at me even if I am 24 years married. So thats a side I try and smugger as much as I can.

What are you throwing when you get angry? And what does your wife throw back at you? ;D

B

Bluebull2007

PaarlBok said:
Hey welcome on board my Brute Broer. I have been a long long time on TSF and really made a great bunch of friends. You wont believe all the Pms exct running my way after I left and I sure cant drop those posters, you included.

Anyway I'll leave that side to Blue and you lot, I am finish with it and Biffs can call me whatever, I'll just stick to it. PB is a newborn baby! :lmao:

Thanks ou boet. Still It pisses me off I still have that F#$%&_ "no report button" next to my nick in TSF. Thats what you get when BSG slags off people in public and you report it. Its why I have been so quiet for such a long time.

Im going to hunt him down in 2011 and give him a right bloody hiding.

Friggen blokes say its only a joke wqhen we get upset but if we joke then its personal. Kak man.

Anyway anough bull about TSF (no pun intended!).

Gagger said:
The more (non dick-head variety) here the better! Welcome aboard all.

Having never gone to the Dark Side I can't say I'm up with the goings on there, but well done to all for keeping a good tone going here.

I think the Shoalin Monk has only had to kick ass once? ;D (by the way Biffo, are you a younger brother by any chance?)

Build it, and they will come......... :praying:

Thanks mate appreciate the gesture :) :thumb

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Spook said:
PaarlBok said:
Its difficult for a guy like me who come from Namaqualand and when I turn to that routes I just know I done wrong. My family ran out of the house when I turn that way and my Mrs still throw them back at me even if I am 24 years married. So thats a side I try and smugger as much as I can.

What are you throwing when you get angry? And what does your wife throw back at you? ;D
Will never throw things, kak to clean it up. :lmao:

BB working with miners , thats where I grew up, our dictionery of swear words about 100 times bigger then the usual Boer ones and only starting where theirs ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.