• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Deviant Behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
OK manne I am done with TSF and now a full blooded Scarfman. Decided to put my full weight behind you lot and hope we can talk Rugby and rugby and rugby. :thumb

Should have listern to Biff!

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
PaarlBok said:
OK manne I am done with TSF and now a full blooded Scarfman. Decided to put my full weight behind you lot and hope we can talk Rugby and rugby and rugby. :thumb

Should have listern to Biff!

Many more than you have made the same mistake. :)

What happened to you? Banned for suggesting that any kiwi less than super perfect?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Careful, PB, don't do too much massaging of Biffo's ego - we don't want him to think he's the duck's nuts too much. ;)
I am curious as to what prompted the departure...

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
cyclopath said:
Careful, PB, don't do too much massaging of Biffo's ego - we don't want him to think he's the duck's nuts too much. ;)
I am curious as to what prompted the departure...

:) thanks for the deflator

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Biffo said:
What happened to you? Banned for suggesting that any kiwi less than super perfect?
Both . ::) but nevermind. When you post on a forum and you have a fifferent view and the ma se ma se nephew se nephew start to get personal its getting tiredsome when he is a mod. One thing of our Boer lot is that if you say something about a parents we see red and thats mybay where we lost it.

Time to move on..........

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
PaarlBok said:
One thing of our Boer lot is that if you say something about a parents we see red and thats mybay where we lost it.

Cultural sensitivity is something Aussies get accused of a lot - wind a Kiwi up about rugby and he'll resort to anything ;)

Its funny because a mate of mine worked with a guy recently out here from the MidEast. This guy kept using the c-word all the time, and couldn't understand why everyone was offended. My mate asked what was the worst insult he could hurl back in his homeland, and the guy said "motherfucker" - at this point he realised the cultural differences between what people find acceptable :)

R

Red Beard

NTA said:
PaarlBok said:
One thing of our Boer lot is that if you say something about a parents we see red and thats mybay where we lost it.

Cultural sensitivity is something Aussies get accused of a lot - wind a Kiwi up about rugby and he'll resort to anything ;)

Its funny because a mate of mine worked with a guy recently out here from the MidEast. This guy kept using the c-word all the time, and couldn't understand why everyone was offended. My mate asked what was the worst insult he could hurl back in his homeland, and the guy said "motherfucker" - at this point he realised the cultural differences between what people find acceptable :)

Lucky we arent all like that Nick!

Having said that when I used to live on the mean streets of Brisbane back in 98 my "I support two teams; NZ and anyone playing Australia" Tshirt went down like a sack of shit with many of the locals. It was such good fun, I ended up buying three of them so I could stir the pot for multiple days on end.

I hate anyone who is up themselves. Unfortunately this applies to a couple of the TSF lifers. They give the rest of us a bad name.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
No worries RB , it is just wrong to generilize and I sort of front up for the Aussies on TSF when DUp or whatever throw a spanner at them. In fact I hate it and maybe sometime do the same thing.

I made lots of good friends overthere and will never chick them away but some of them like DL & Barron may tell ya all about their fancy systems or kak they have in place but they act in numbers as a family. My broer and my broer act together with my sisters husband sort of. They have this untouchable vokken speed cop act and just pissed my off. See DL is also a member here but they all are some fucking snotneus PC white xollar know it all that dunno the shape of a rugby ball.

Our Boer lot you can call a mother fucker like NTA state , all depend on your size and may come away with it in a Boer bar (thats their rule) but tell him his dad is stupid and the smallest Boer will end you up with no teeth or if you are to big we will throw your car with a brick.

But nevermind...

R

Red Beard

PaarlBok said:
No worries RB , it is just wrong to generilize and I sort of front up for the Aussies on TSF when DUp or whatever throw a spanner at them. In fact I hate it and maybe sometime do the same thing.

I made lots of good friends overthere and will never chick them away but some of them like DL & Barron may tell ya all about their fancy systems or kak they have in place but they act in numbers as a family. My broer and my broer act together with my sisters husband sort of. They have this untouchable vokken speed cop act and just pissed my off. See DL is also a member here but they all are some fucking snotneus PC white xollar know it all that dunno the shape of a rugby ball.

Our Boer lot you can call a mother fucker like NTA state , all depend on your size and may come away with it in a Boer bar (thats their rule) but tell him his dad is stupid and the smallest Boer will end you up with no teeth or if you are to big we will throw your car with a brick.

But nevermind...

An old Irish chap in a Queenstown bar at 530am once told me "Its nice to be nice." (Sounded more like, its noice to be noice). And its true.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Have been posting there since 2000 on the old TSF board. I was even an administrator for 5 days.

It's always good to give the Kiwis a stir and saying that Richard Loe was the only coward I ever saw in the famous black jersey with the silver fern is always good for 10 pages of deflections, excuses and what about .......

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I had a crack the other day about one referring to Symonds as sub-human, which to me implied a monkey, and that maybe some might find that offensive. Ended up being gang tackled by several and accused of being racist because I thought it was a pejorative term. :nta: Whatever.
Just have to know when to admit to them that they're all 100% correct and move on...
RB is spot on - it's a small minority that really need a reality check.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Cyc youkeep up the good work there Boet, you have it all under control, I use too but the dad stupid thing is just above my fireplace.

Maybe its just the way we grow up and people telling others their dad or mum are stupid dont have any respect for their owns. Maybe their best part slipped down their mums legs when they were made.

Get my drift.

R

Red Beard

Lee Grant said:
Have been posting there since 2000 on the old TSF board. I was even an administrator for 5 days.

It's always good to give the Kiwis a stir and saying that Richard Loe was the only coward I ever saw in the famous black jersey with the silver fern is always good for 10 pages of deflections, excuses and what about .......
Ha! I think I may have started that thread!

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Red Beard said:
Lee Grant said:

Lee giving us some tips here but find it difficult to find a Convict coward, maybe Biffo. :lmao:

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
PaarlBok said:
Red Beard said:
Lee Grant said:

Lee giving us some tips here but find it difficult to find a Convict coward, maybe Biffo. :lmao:

If you said that about a kiwi on TSF, you'd get life. Australians are very much more mature and liberal.

That said,

OUTSIDE! :)

Scorz

Syd Malcolm (24)
I was on the Fern from 06 until 08, then deleted my account, then rejoined. I won an award, biggest dummy spit. Reasons? I felt like I let people I didn't think much of take away something I loved and relied on when I was overseas.

I think RB's got it spot on, the Old School Tie mentality is well and truly alive amongst SOME of the mods. IMHO there are a few thinking of the Fern above it's station. It's still a collection of unqualified opinions modified by a bunch of guys, many who do come across as lawyer/accountant types, looking out for each other whether they're right or wrong, and you gotta see it like that to let it go.

What these guys maybe forget is that the Forum is not a respected media site (and bless it for that). End of the day I prefer to get my sports news from the Fern because our media is a sack of shit sensationalist bunch of retards.

I do want to say Bart and some of the Mods are great if shit goes down. Paj, Hooroo, Dodge, PdP, Taniwha Rugby, Tim to name a few.

For the record, I enjoy it when you Convict scum invade the TSF sanctum. Most of your men play AFL (wtf) or League (spit), which to most sane people is enough proof of incest and a good reason to be wary at first. Especially Ockers from Perth, I reckon it must be dangerous for sisters to tie their shoelaces around their brothers there. Thank fark a few of you like Rugby - even if you don't understand it... ;)

p.s I noticed it immensely when Jury left, a lot of the things that were only seen as a dig in the ribs suddenly became excuses for a gang rape on any poster that dared say something unpopular. Not saying it only started then, but it happens more now.

pps Please gag and bury JO'N. Ta.

S

Spook

What's the story with TB? I've never read so much hate directed towards Oz from a single poster.

Scorz

Syd Malcolm (24)
Spook said:
What's the story with TB? I've never read so much hate directed towards Oz from a single poster.
G'day mate... I think it's taken too seriously by both parties Spook. My GUESS is that someone along the way has called him an Aussie hater somewhat unfairly and rather than argue it down he just doesn't care if people label him as such. I've never had an issue with TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.