• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Digby WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
When is the ARU going to comment on this one? You think Digby would just present himself at the local cop-shop. The magistrate's obviously a Lion's fan ;)

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
Keeping in mind, in modern day PC Oz, all you need to do to be charged with assault, is to WIN the fight - forget whether the other bloke started it, or whether you did all you can to avoid it - the feller on the floor is always THE VICTIM... I am interested to hear the details of the incident - was it a well known matter prior to today?

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
These things either involve Queenslanders or occur in Queensland. That's it lets just ban Queensland ;)

Yep they always do... Beale, a new south welshman playing (or not playing) for a Victorian team hits Delve (a real Welshman) and Vuna an Australianised Kiwi whilst on tour in Zud Afrika...

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
The Tah's supporters should remember your new boyfriend Izzy is from QLD.... Also the Amazing Barnes.

So there not all that bad are they

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
That was your IRB appointed official not his barrister.
If you want to tour down here with the Irish then, I'm afraid, the IRB is yours - they run the game from Dublin!
He He calm down mun, he was an Australian Barrister, I'll say again certainly not my IRB, I think every one of the top countries has a rep in it so yours too. This is a welsh thing isn't it you hate the Welsh,:cool:

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
He He calm down mun, he was an Australian Barrister, I'll say again certainly not my IRB, I think every one of the top countries has a rep in it so yours too. This is a welsh thing isn't it you hate the Welsh,:cool:

Not at all.
gavin & Stacey is an all time fave.

Status
Not open for further replies.