• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Ten couldn't "secure" the rights.

If you're on the North Shore of Sydney and are willing the Gold Brigade are meeting at The Crows Nest Hotel around now.

thanks for the heads up but I probably shouldn't be driving let alone typing :eek:

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Just found the answer to my question:
Network TEN will be broadcasting* all games except for the Barbarians and English matches.

http://www.rugby.com.au/wallabies/GameDay/2014Fixtures.aspx

So it's on FTA at 8 in the morning instead of live..who thought that this would be a good idea? Honestly if these cuuuuuunts could just televise the games for us fans live it woud be a step in the right direction.
Where did you find the game on FTA?

HighPlainsDrifter

Jimmy Flynn (14)
This group will have every motivation to play this match like its their last ...If they like each other and have bonded they will want to lay down the gauntlet to every player that we expect to stroll back into the squad , that it will be hard earned to achieve or regain the Wallaby Jersey . Maybe that's what I want , hope they want it too ! Conversely , the risk may come from players s lacking composure from trying too hard I suppose . Anyway ... Fire up boys ! Go Wallabies !!!

HighPlainsDrifter

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Last time I went to the Crows Nest Hotel Chrissy Amphlett was fronting the Divinyls in that schoolgirl outfit , I now need some quiet time before the test ....

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
This Wallaby team just isn't dynamic enough. The back row/locks especially. Hooper is world class in his own way, but the pack doesn't compliment him. Not enough mongrel between them.

It's one thing to be efficient, it's a whole another thing to be dynamic.

We won't make it out of the quarters next year as it stands.

troxler

Sydney Middleton (9)
Just found the answer to my question:
Network TEN will be broadcasting* all games except for the Barbarians and English matches.

http://www.rugby.com.au/wallabies/GameDay/2014Fixtures.aspx

So it's on FTA at 8 in the morning instead of live..who thought that this would be a good idea? Honestly if these cuuuuuunts could just televise the games for us fans live it woud be a step in the right direction.

Unfortunately thats just a replay of the game vs Wales.....

troxler

Sydney Middleton (9)
This Wallaby team just isn't dynamic enough. The back row/locks especially. Hooper is world class in his own way, but the pack doesn't compliment him. Not enough mongrel between them.

It's one thing to be efficient, it's a whole another thing to be dynamic.

We won't make it out of the quarters next year as it stands.

Theres plently of guys to come into the squad before the rwc which can make a huge difference

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
You'd think that could be the case, but a naive approach.

Referees do often decide the close games. i do think if you're clearly superior you can take the ref out of the game., but this game will be tit for tat, so im also worried about the ref.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I dont like our chances in this game. but im still looking forward to this game. If nothing else, I'd say the wallabies have just about been the most entertaining team this november. That' something a least.

more of the same of hope

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
A very decent and respectful gesture and tribute by the Wallabies/ARU to Phil Hughes at Twickenham.

10685598_10152842275935731_3513726946254746957_n.jpg

El

Bob McCowan (2)
I'm trying desperately to find a link to stream from my iPhone - in Thailand and everything seems to be blocked. Any failsafe links people use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I'm trying desperately to find a link to stream from my iPhone - in Thailand and everything seems to be blocked. Any failsafe links people use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

without giving too much away did you see my earlier post?

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Beer in hand, nachos cooking, bacon thawing for hangover breakfast. I'm set!!

Nice tribute to phil Hughes. Good work world sport.

Bring on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.