• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

EOYT 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Train Without a Station

Look how happy Izzy looks in the background. Hasn't looked that happy lately. Clearly Cheika and Beale's fault. He was happy when it was Link and Quade!

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Look how happy Izzy looks in the background. Hasn't looked that happy lately. Clearly Cheika and Beale's fault. He was happy when it was Link and Quade!

aq6wETurhpbc4.gif

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I've come around on Quade. Some blokes take a bit longer to screw their head on properly - especially pro athletes in their bubbles - and it looks he's reached that point.

Good on him.

Given SBW too, I reckon Nasser's the one come around.

Mundine is less of a dick these days too but still a giant one.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wow he's wearing skins, he must really get that involved in training.

He really loves the 'you know what I mean'.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Yeah yelling is awesome!

Anyway so with the bench named does it mean godwin and English debut next week v England ?

T

Train Without a Station

Could Growden be more of a NSW biased fuckwit? This is the quote on the espn page today.

Dave Dennis in pre-season training on Thursday was a sight for the sore eyes of Wallabies fans lamenting the absence of a physical forward on tour

Now many would remember I am not at all a Dave Dennis hater. Good player, offers a lot and has been a decent player for the Waratahs and the Wallabies. Perhaps a little lucky to be ahead of Mowen in 2012 but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, zero fucking Wallaby fans are lamenting his loss and I'm not even sure how many Waratahs fans would consider him a "physical forward". Don't think he's soft but anybody who thinks he is especially physical is fucking kidding themselves.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Could Growden be more of a NSW biased fuckwit? This is the quote on the espn page today.

Now many would remember I am not at all a Dave Dennis hater. Good player, offers a lot and has been a decent player for the Waratahs and the Wallabies. Perhaps a little lucky to be ahead of Mowen in 2012 but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, zero fucking Wallaby fans are lamenting his loss and I'm not even sure how many Waratahs fans would consider him a "physical forward". Don't think he's soft but anybody who thinks he is especially physical is fucking kidding themselves.
Missed your coffee this morning?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I'm just surprised anyone still reads anything Growden writes and bothers to waste any neurons processing it.
And I am excited about Dave being back - good man for the Tahs.

T

Train Without a Station

Dave Dennis is a very good Super Rugby player and an able Wallaby back up outside the top 23.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I thought Dennis was in the US doing his training for lock? Or is that over already?

Considering the Tahs started running up the hill at Moore Park yesterday, Dave would probably prefer to still be in the US (no idea if it he is or not though).

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Bloody Tahs. Always innovating. Last year - steps. This year - hills.

I have no idea what will happen next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.