• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Ewen McKenzie: Wallaby Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel rouser

Ted Fahey (11)
Definitely a step in the right direction this morning. The real question now is can Link ensure we keep moving forward on the EOYT or will we do the usual of going backwards again?

Yup, that's the question alright. I'm really hoping this may be the start of a turn around. If you compare to the Tahs season this year, it looked to me like the groundwork was being laid for a while, but results just weren't coming. And then one week (was it against the Cheetahs? Or maybe Kings) it all clicked into place while they were away from home and the team realised 'holy shit, maybe we're onto something' and didn't look back.

(PS. Don't make the mistake of thinking I like the tahs. As a Melburnian I'm sworn to despise all things Sydney :p )

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
I want to see a grand slam tour. The wallabies owe it to the country after how shit they have been this year.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Much better performance from the boys and the confidence with which they played with ball in hand was great. We've been here before though. The challenge is now to use this morning as the foundation from which to build. The other teams will improve and we will have to improve even more.

Muglair

Alfred Walker (16)
Let us all sincerely hope that probably the most frustrating feature of the Deans era has left with him.

The sensational gutsy win in the backs to the wall, point of giving up on the Wallabies forever moment, immediately followed by some more dismal losses.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Let us all sincerely hope that probably the most frustrating feature of the Deans era has left with him.

The sensational gutsy win in the backs to the wall, point of giving up on the Wallabies forever moment, immediately followed by some more dismal losses.

In 2010 at the Reds there was a big focus on winning back to back. I think the 3 previous seasons the Reds had not won back to back. In 2010 They ended up stringing 4 together. Let's hope it is like this than the Deans era highs and lows.

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
It really does sound like the playing group needs to take this into their own hands and decide to make changes. Right now, the culture sounds fairly, ummm, toxic.

You dare to refer to the culture as toxic?

3uebpy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.