• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
yes, its different. Main difference being there is an actual player draft. So you will be the ONLY person (in our league) with a particular player. So if you are lucky enough to snag Ollie Hoskins in the draft, then he is yours and only yours (unless you want to trade him).

And then you set your team each week and 'play' against other teams.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I'm looking at the set up now and it seems that I have to nominate a draft time to complete the league. Does anyone know if I can change this date later on?

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
I'd love to join in - does this auto-draft for absent members like the NFL Fantasy systems do, or do I need to bribe a stand-in?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
DC, you should be able to rearrange as needed.

USAR, it does automatic (most of mine last year was automatic as I forgot to log in)

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Might be the wrong thread but does anyone have the stats from last year's Foxsports comp. Tried to have a look around today and site doesn't work which I can assume means it will open soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.