• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Fantasy Draft: I put up the white flag to Braveheart before I went out last night, I was about 50 points behind although a couple of players in credit..Matt Todd getting yellow carded crucified me but I awoke this morning and caught the tail of the Stormers/Lions game and realised that a Michael Rhodes try would see me get the points..it wasn't to be and by the end of the game I was carrying a 10 point deficit. So the white flag reappeared..

I've just logged back in some 8 hours later and I now appear to have won the 'match' 114.8 to 114.4..it looks to be a marginal seat this one, full of swinging voters, so I won't prepare my victory speech just yet ;)

What a complete fucking stitch up.

I demand a steward's investigation into this travesty.

It's the Fine Cotton affair all over again.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Started:
Saia Fainga'a (currently on 4 points)
Will Skelton (currently on 3 points)
Tevita Kuridrani captain (17)
JOC (James O'Connor) (currently on 7)

Bench:
Hika Elliot (65)
Rory Arnold (46)
Junior Rasolea (32)
Waisake Naholo (40)

This after I benched Kaino last week when he scored 70/80 odd points, for Cook (8).

Serenity now.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Started:
Saia Fainga'a (currently on 4 points)
Will Skelton (currently on 3 points)
Tevita Kuridrani captain (17)
JOC (James O'Connor) (currently on 7)

Bench:
Hika Elliot (65)
Rory Arnold (46)
Junior Rasolea (32)
Waisake Naholo (40)

This after I benched Kaino last week when he scored 70/80 odd points, for Cook (8).

Serenity now.

Bairdy, I feel your pain. For the last two weeks I have transferred in new halfbacks, each of whom have been averaging around 20 ppg. Result: Scoring less than 5 points. I am the halfbacks kiss of death. And who gets the kiss this week? TJ Perenara. You have all been warned.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Bairdy, I feel your pain. For the last two weeks I have transferred in new halfbacks, each of whom have been averaging around 20 ppg. Result: Scoring less than 5 points. I am the halfbacks kiss of death. And who gets the kiss this week? TJ Perenara. You have all been warned.

I have a similar effect on backrowers..one of the loosies I run on is assured of a yellow card!

T

TOCC

are people playing the Foxsports Rugby Super Coach or a different one?

this is my weekly recommendations if you want to focus on capital growth..

Buy:
Milner-Skudder: undervalued $75,000
Carraro, M: undervalue $50,000 - $80,000
Halai, F: undervalued $100,000

Accumulate:
Cane, S: Fair value is $425,000
Naholo, W: Fair value is $420,000

Hold
Savea: Fair value is $580,000
Folau: Fair value is $500,000
Sopoaga, L: Fair value $370,000

Reduce:
Arnold, R: Fair value is $220,000
Hooper, M: Fair value is $450,000
Mann-Rea: Fair value is now $160,000

Sell:
Whitley, W: Fair value is $250,000
Fekkitoa, M: Fair value is $320,000

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
are people playing the Foxsports Rugby Super Coach or a different one?

this is my weekly recommendations if you want to focus on capital growth..

Buy:
Milner-Skudder: undervalued $75,000
Carraro, M: undervalue $50,000 - $80,000
Halai, F: undervalued $100,000

Accumulate:
Cane, S: Fair value is $425,000
Naholo, W: Fair value is $420,000

Hold
Savea: Fair value is $580,000
Folau: Fair value is $500,000
Sopoaga, L: Fair value $370,000

Reduce:
Arnold, R: Fair value is $220,000
Hooper, M: Fair value is $450,000
Mann-Rea: Fair value is now $160,000

Sell:
Whitley, W: Fair value is $250,000
Fekkitoa, M: Fair value is $320,000

Thanks TOCC, this is very helpful. I would be grateful if you put the calcs up every time you did them.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Between the Brumbies having a bye, SAffers resting Boks, and Kiwis rotating players I struggled to scratch a team together in both games. Had a bit of a purge and played a bit of switcheroo and I managed to get a starter in every position though but both teams are barely recognisable compared to what I ran out last week!

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Any link where I can unsubscribe my Fantasy Draft account?

I'm having too work, then I can play only the Fantasy Fox

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Any link where I can unsubscribe my Fantasy Draft account?

I'm having too work, then I can play only the Fantasy Fox
No idea..just sit it out but do everyone a favour and sub all your decent players for shite ones so we can all have a crack at them next week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
No idea..just sit it out but do everyone a favour and sub all your decent players for shite ones so we can all have a crack at them next week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm at the second league, we are only 2 participants

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
oh OK, I'm sure the other one doesn't want to play by himself so just send them an email at the 'contact us' link down the bottom and ask them to can your league..

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
How's everyones Fantasy teams progressing?

I've lost interest in the Fantasy Draft Comp, I think next year it will be better but at the moment it is just a bit cumbersome and the points don't really make sense.

I'm tracking about 450 over all in the Fox Comp and see that one of the GAGR players in the Fox 14 man League (Fairs Fair) is sitting 6th overall with a team value over $8mill - well placed indeed.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
If I make a change right now, after the first game of the round. The change is for this round or for the next?

I'm talking about Fox Fantasy

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Fantasy Draft: I put up the white flag to Braveheart before I went out last night, I was about 50 points behind although a couple of players in credit..Matt Todd getting yellow carded crucified me but I awoke this morning and caught the tail of the Stormers/Lions game and realised that a Michael Rhodes try would see me get the points..it wasn't to be and by the end of the game I was carrying a 10 point deficit. So the white flag reappeared..

I've just logged back in some 8 hours later and I now appear to have won the 'match' 114.8 to 114.4..it looks to be a marginal seat this one, full of swinging voters, so I won't prepare my victory speech just yet ;)

Well, revenge is definitely a dish best served cold.

After missing most of the draft, spluttering my way along to an 8 and 7 record in the regular season, I've done a Stephen Bradbury and limped home in the final.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Winners are grinners! Well done BH.

A Steven Bradbury indeed though, I had two really good rounds in the two semi final weeks and then most of my team seemed to be either injured or spelled for the last round..so I was left scrounging the dregs of the available players for the best of the B grade Stormers team!

I think you beat me in the final for the consolation prize of the Fox Fantasy League too?

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Made the final of the GAGR league, decided to make Foley captain instead of Folau as per usual, given Folau scored me over 200 points that way the week before, and my opponent kept him on and aaargh, it was the difference! Lost by around 14 points, Bismarck coming to the rescue of my opponent at the end with 64 points!

Status
Not open for further replies.