• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

FIRE UP WALLABY FANS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
Some observations from Lion's fans that were hurled at us this past weekend:

1) You're only wearing yellow (hats) because they are free

2) You are all tight and are still wearing Wallaby jersey's going back 10+ years. Why won't you support your team by buying their latest shirts ?

3) It has been 12 years and you still have no songs.

#1 and 3 left a mark.

======

On a separate note, does anybody have a link showing the list of top Wallaby try scorers ? Found this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_leading_rugby_union_test_try_scorers but it only shows down to 30: 64 Campese, 40 Latham, 30 Drew M/Tim H/Lote/Joe Roff. Curious to see how Matt Burke, Wendell, Kafer etc all ended up. Any guidance appreciated.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Some observations from Lion's fans that were hurled at us this past weekend:

1) You're only wearing yellow (hats) because they are free

No! You paid for them as part of your ticket
2)
You are all tight and are still wearing Wallaby jersey's going back 10+ years. Why won't you support your team by buying their latest shirts ?

The team gets the jersey money whether I buy a new jersey or not.
3)
It has been 12 years and you still have no songs.

You're singing the same songs as 12 years ago! I'm here for the Rugby not Australia's got talent.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
3) It has been 12 years and you still have no songs.

You want to sing? Go on Britain's Got Talent with the boys. We'll be cheering like men.

That's the difference between the UK and here - or rugby is exciting enough to watch, not so boring we have to sit around thinking up songs in the weeks between tries being scored

-----------------------
I hate autocorrect ...

Status
Not open for further replies.