• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NTT

Keeping in the spirit of Rebels fans pathetically fawning over our players, i thought i would have a crack at making what i think would be the Rebels team for 2018.

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:

Coach:
Assistant Coach:
Defence Coach:
Physio:
Manager:

If you haven't figure out why I've left every position blank, it's because there will be no Melbourne Rebels next year.

Suckers!!!!

Reactions: Jon
B

BLR

Enjoy your week off. Anyone else?

Double standards, his post may be crass but no different to the vulturous 'what Force players do we want' over on the Rebels thread. As one Rebels poster pointed out it is in very poor taste.

Solve the root of the problem not the backlash that stems out from it.

I am ready for my punishment.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Double standards, his post may be crass but no different to the vulturous 'what Force players do we want' over on the Rebels thread. As one Rebels poster pointed out it is in very poor taste.

Solve the root of the problem not the backlash that stems out from it.

I am ready for my punishment.

There were warnings posted on the other thread, and multiple posts were deleted from both sides. If people choose to ignore the warnings, they can't complain when it gets escalated.

Reactions: dru
B

BLR

Just smashed the Brumbies 33-0, and they were lucky to get 0, in the Beachcomber Tens Quarters. The young fellas coming through the Force system play some good rugby. A complete different level in terms of physicality and skill then the Brumbies squad. I hope the ARU are watching this as they are showing guts and all round skill that the Wallabies haven't shown for years.

andrewM

Herbert Moran (7)
I had heard that the Brumbies squad was a pretty young and inexperienced, but then again, pretty much all of the Force squad came from the local club scene. Can anyone fill me in on the Brumbies players?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I had heard that the Brumbies squad was a pretty young and inexperienced, but then again, pretty much all of the Force squad came from the local club scene. Can anyone fill me in on the Brumbies players?

A mix of mostly Brumbies U20's and some club players........ although they sent along Butler and Toua too.

There's a few decent names in there though......... a squad of ACT club players might've been stronger, but I suppose they're focusing on the development of the younger guys.

Still, a good result from the Force team.

Status
Not open for further replies.