• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Brumbies - Round 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galumay

Bush Donkeys look a bit aimless, not sure if its because the Force are making them play outside their normal style, or if the force have just bored them into submission.

Not a very high quality game.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Pocock doesn't even need to touch the ball and he gets A turnover.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Bush Donkeys look a bit aimless, not sure if its because the Force are making them play outside their normal style, or if the force have just bored them into submission.

Not a very high quality game.
Force with some great defence this game and some. Pretty good attack. You just not be a rugby fan

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Brumbies getting away with everything at the breakdown. A real difference when the force have they have the ball

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
What a bad decision from Moore. Turned down 3 points and now the force are 5m out.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The brumbies lazy rinning has been terrible. Deserve a yellow

G

galumay

You just not be a rugby fan

What?! Because I dont think its a great game? Or because the Force are pretty crap?

I may not be a one-eyed, biased fan for a specific franchise, but I am pretty sure my playing, refereeing and spectating the game for 40+ years probably qualifies me as a fan!

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
What?! Because I dont think its a great game? Or because the Force are pretty crap?

I may not be a one-eyed, biased fan for a specific franchise, but I am pretty sure my playing, refereeing and spectating the game for 40+ years probably qualifies me as a fan!
It's A pretty good game mate. That's why. And the force are playing quite well not crap. Go home. You're drunk

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Brumbies forwards should take the Brumbies backs (sans Tomane) and whip them for that result..........

Reactions: mst
Status
Not open for further replies.