• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v. Brumbies: Super Rugby Wk 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
Can't....bring....myself.....to ....say....it. Go.....the.....force.
There I did it. Beat the brumbies and your sins are forgiven.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Can't..bring..myself...to ..say..it. Go...the...force.
There I did it. Beat the brumbies and your sins are forgiven.

Big call about forgiveness, go Sharpie you great man, have a monster of a game and lead your team to one last win at home.

Lisa

Bob McCowan (2)
I am very excited about this game.
It is not being talked about (much) but this will no doubt also be Pococks last home game run for the Force.
There are just so many things in the mix here.
But first and foremost it is Australian Rugby that is the big winner here.
Go Rugby
(Go Brumbies too)

M

Moono75

Poey likes the Perth Weather too much. Not a cold climate type.

Great day in Perth today for the big match. Off for pregame beers. GO Shaprie.....go the Force!

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Poey likes the Perth Weather too much. Not a cold climate type.

Great day in Perth today for the big match. Off for pregame beers. GO Shaprie...go the Force!

Where the hell do you live Moono74? I remember saying to Tai McIsaac when he left the Gold Coast for the Force, "I hope you like cold weather,Tai"! He said "cold weather, Perth is level with Sydney, isn't it"? I said "yes. but the winds blow up from the South Pole, so it's bloody cold, bloody windy and wet in winter" (that's their 'wet season')!!

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Where the hell do you live Moono74? I remember saying to Tai McIsaac when he left the Gold Coast for the Force, "I hope you like cold weather,Tai"! He said "cold weather, Perth is level with Sydney, isn't it"? I said "yes. but the winds blow up from the South Pole, so it's bloody cold, bloody windy and wet in winter" (that's their 'wet season')!!

Have you ever been to perth? The last week has been the coldest i can ever remeber...so cold i had to buy a jumper because i didnt own one thats how cold it gets in Perth.
Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Canes win against the Saders has ratcheted the pressure on the Brumbies up another notch. Need a win in this one by any means possible.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Have you ever been to perth? The last week has been the coldest i can ever remeber.so cold i had to buy a jumper because i didnt own one thats how cold it gets in Perth.

Yes, I lived NE of Perth for 7 months in 2002, and for 4 months in 2003. My max-min thermometer recorded a minimum of minus 6c and a maximum of plus 50c during my stay!!! Those bloody cold winds were blowing straight up from the south-west (from Perth)! BTW I didn't have any air con, or a cooler, or a heater, (other than a campfire)! And I loved every bloody minute of it!!
Mrs Doug was in Perth some years before and found it "alot colder than Sydney" The family she stayed with had an 'Arga' slow-combustion stove to heat the house!!"It was freezing", she said!
We lived in country NSW where winter temps regularly went down past minus 6c, so I think I know a little bit about cold weather!

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Coleman almost stumbled over for a try there. Almost looked like it was in slow motion.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Kicking from hand for the Force is pretty poor so far.

Brumbies easily maintain field position and apply pressure.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Yes, I lived NE of Perth for 7 months in 2002, and for 4 months in 2003. My max-min thermometer recorded a minimum of minus 6c and a maximum of plus 50c during my stay!!! Those bloody cold winds were blowing straight up from the south-west (from Perth)! BTW I didn't have any air con, or a cooler, or a heater, (other than a campfire)! And I loved every bloody minute of it!!
Mrs Doug was in Perth some years before and found it "alot colder than Sydney" The family she stayed with had an 'Arga' slow-combustion stove to heat the house!!"It was freezing", she said!
We lived in country NSW where winter temps regularly went down past minus 6c, so I think I know a little bit about cold weather!
BY NE of Perth yeah mean?? If you mean up north in the desert of course it will be cold

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Force really need to dig in for the next 15-20 minutes and start to work their way back into the game or the Brumbies will have a bonus point win sewn up before half time.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Alexander in. Too much continual pressure. Force have barely touched the ball so far.

12 to 0 11 gone. Force rolling over for Sharpe.

Marto says the Brumbies have had 80% possession and 90% territory so far.

Ref and discipline is giving them a leg up too.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
This is going to be a long long night for the Force as they keep kicking it back to the Brumbies who merely bleed them for territory.

Hodgson off for the Force.

This could be a flogging.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Toby Lynn finally forces a penalty for the Force.

As Kearns says, surely the Force can't kick it aimlessly away again.

Instead the throw is not straight.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Cummins finally runs it back and breaks a few tackles.

Force finally get some territory and possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.