• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force Vs Lions Rnd 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Why do we get Greg Martin commentating us every time. It's a slap in the face, he's made it clear that he doesn't like the Force.

I'd rather they pull some pissed guy out of general admission and give him a go.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Force clearly trying to avoid getting sucked into a breakdown battle on defence. Not committing numbers, but the line is a little bit too passive. Need to get off the line quicker out wide.

lemoen

Ted Fahey (11)
Honestly, I love Marto commentating. Always entertaining.

as a qualified referee I disagree :)

lemoen

Ted Fahey (11)
Why do we get Greg Martin commentating us every time. It's a slap in the face, he's made it clear that he doesn't like the Force.

I'd rather they pull some pissed guy out of general admission and give him a go.

I only remember Marto saying he thinks they are the only bad side. Remember, this was after round 2 or 3.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Nah, goes deeper than that. When the Force eviscerated the Reds squad in our inception year he was very vocal in his hate and kept it up until recently.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
did he not ground it on the first attempt? looked good to me?? bounced out of his hands after it hit the ground, didnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.