• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force Vs Rebels - Rd4 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
Holy fucking shit.

Glad we didn't play this Force side, hope we get to play these Rebels.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
I can't believe this shit the one game I miss and this shit happens!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
No one said it's all his fault. But he is playing very poorly.
Woodward to Roberts Neville and Emile were/are playing horribly and fainga a has missed way too many tackles.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Forget all the buzz, I nearly shed a tear when Hodgo scored, the real test is the second half. We need to score as many points as the Rebels for the next half and prove we can do this for real.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Thoughts.

The Force are playing fucking good footy.
McGahan is a fucking muppet for making those changes.
Jones > Neville by such an enormous margin it's just stupid.
Smith > Lahiff
Mitchell - still isn't up to it.
Woodward - should probably try catching the ball. Maybe a different kick-off once in a fucking while too?
Colby and McMahon - nowhere to be seen.
Hegarty > Roberts

Positives - We know what the team should be going forward. And we know NOT TO FUCKING EXPERIMENT BY CHANGING A THIRD OF THE FUCKING TEAM.

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
That was a try to Inman, but in the big scheme of things the team has been pretty awful. Jones has made a huge impact since coming on. Smith also. Don't think Neville will make it off the bench in the near future.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Insipid is the only word I'm using to describe that performance.

Woodword needs to stop kicking the ball. Not enough attacking the ball.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
[ quote="James Buchanan, post: 577264, member: 1791"]That was a try to Inman, but in the big scheme of things the team has been pretty awful. Jones has made a huge impact since coming on. Smith also. Don't think Neville will make it off the bench in the near future.[/quote]what was a try?

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Yes interesting. I hope it's not called rotation policy.

Watched a game last year and the favourite didn't turn up. The underdogs went hard, won the collision and the game.
Rebels need to bring their boots and turn up.
I posted this in hope it would be read, appears not

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The "double movement". He was tackled and made one action to play the ball, which dotted it on the line. The replay is clear. The laws are clear. That is a legal action.

Terrible call, but hardly something that will change the face of the game.
He has to place the ball. U don't get to move your entire body 2 feet forward and place the ball. Plus it didn't look like it was grounded anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.