• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force vs Rebels Round 1, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
3 kicks from Ellison, all not great. Admittedly the last one wasn't really his fault, but with Hodge and Harris in the team, Inman inside of you and either Engo or Shippers outside, maybe take a hit or pass it off.

G

galumay

What rubbish from both sides, almost no structure at all. Rebels have some excuse with the injuries before & during the game. I guess the Force could claim the conditions are hindering their game.

As i type the game gets a little interest with a nice try to the Rebels.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Hodgey was gifted that try by Ellison. What a nice bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Rebels have played about a minute of structered rugby and scored twice. The rest has been helter skelter and poor kick it away rubbish circa 2014
Hang on to the ball FFS

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Rebels have played about a minute of structered rugby and scored twice. The rest has been helter skelter and poor kick it away rubbish circa 2014
Hang on to the ball FFS

Exactly what it reminds me of. Aimless nonsense. McMahon and Reid are fun to watch. Hodge has been impressive all things considered.

DHP has been the best player on the ground by a country mile.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
I font know how they are lining up but i would bevplaying Ellison at 5/8 and Hodge at IC
What happened to placid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.