• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Forum Migration - Questions and Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daz

You must be thrilled to be at the level of Mark Ella, PB.

No matter how many times you post, you will always be labelled by Wallaby captains. It warms my heart....

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Disappear for a while, and this happens.

BTW, is it possible to change your own colour scheme? The white background is blinding me a bit.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
At the risk of looking like a total idiot, what and where is the Lindommode?
Down the bottom left click on 'Green and Gold', then select Lindomode from the menu. It'll show everything with bigger fonts so it's easier to read.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
Just found out you can integrate the site with facebook and did it. Cool features. The captains thing is unique and adds character - something which we need more of in Rugby.

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
It had an issue with your particular avatar, apparently doesn't like it when the longest side is more than double the length of the shortest side.
I put a similar one up for you, is this ok?
Hey Moses, I can't crop or replace my avatar. When time permits, could you please have a go? No urgency of course. The wiki is far more important. Cheers.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Hey Moses, I can't crop or replace my avatar. When time permits, could you please have a go? No urgency of course. The wiki is far more important. Cheers.
Sure, can you attach the avatar you want and I'll have a look

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Any chance to change Like back to Agree? I wanted to agree with the sentiment of the comments regarding the loss of DWBs son but liking them would imply something altogether different. Must we all pray in the church of Zuckerberg?

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Any chance to change Like back to Agree? I wanted to agree with the sentiment of the comments regarding the loss of DWBs son but liking them would imply something altogether different. Must we all pray in the church of Zuckerberg?
I hear what you're saying with the DWB thread, and Agree would work have worked well in that instance. I found the problem with Agree to be when someone makes a great post, then the first response says "great post" and that attracts 20 Agrees.

We want to use the system to encourage and reward good posts, and with the phrase as "Like" recognition will flow to the original poster.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Disappear for a while, and this happens.

BTW, is it possible to change your own colour scheme? The white background is blinding me a bit.
I added another style called 'Dull'... select it from the bottom left

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Dislike buttons don't work so well - if you disagree post the reason!

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Why not a "Well said" button? too convoluted?

Yeah mate, that sounds like a really good idea. What about an "Approve" button though... It seems to be all encompassing and is one word. Also, you're really sexy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.