• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Forum Migration - Questions and Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Just got an alert that "Moses is following me" and turned around just to make sure...

Just some cleaning up stuff, the "login details still work" banner is shown, even once you are logged in, its not major, but just seems pointless...

also, are we going to get out :fishing emoticon back?

Other then that, I love it!

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Yeah mate, that sounds like a really good idea. What about an "Approve" button though... It seems to be all encompassing and is one word. Also, you're really sexy ;)

Thanks stranger, I approve of your suggestion of an approve button. Also, thank you for the compliment, although I'm kinda weirded out by it. It would be great to get some feedback from someone else...

T

TOCC

Which mobile are you on? Tapatalk is really good and available for Android, Blackberry and Android.

The developers have said a native mobile style is coming shortly as well. Still, Tapatalk rocks..

Im on the iPhone

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Just a consistency issue(?)

On the blog, it uses the term "Community" in the menu, but it takes you to the "forum"

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I would like to know how to change my avatar (looking for a new one for 2012), the images are def 200x200 pixels & I click okay but it doesnt change. Thats the only thing I need help for. Otherwise this is great.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year by the way everyone!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Just a consistency issue(?)

On the blog, it uses the term "Community" in the menu, but it takes you to the "forum"
I've been re-branding everything to 'Community' as I think this would appeal to readers new to the Internet, but want to keep Forums around too for search results.. any thoughts on preferred name?

I would like to know how to change my avatar (looking for a new one for 2012), the images are def 200x200 pixels & I click okay but it doesnt change. Thats the only thing I need help for. Otherwise this is great.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year by the way everyone!
What's the image you're trying to change it to?

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Hi Moses. I'm just trying to change it to my Uni Seahorse, its in a paint doc. I could probably send an attachment to you if you can change it.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Moses, I've got someone following me now... What does that mean? Does that mean they get alerts for all my posts? I feel the pressure now to make all my posts humorous or witty... Ahhh!

Also, I don't like axolotls. There's something fishy about them, i think it's because they're mexican....

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Moses, I've got someone following me now... What does that mean? Does that mean they get alerts for all my posts? I feel the pressure now to make all my posts humorous or witty... Ahhh!

Also, I don't like axolotls. There's something fishy about them, i think it's because they're mexican....
There's newt wrong with them.
I'll get me coat.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Far as I can tell Following is twitter like functionality, when you go to your news feed (hover on your name in the top right) you see all the updates from those who follow you.

It's kind of like a new posts, but only for the users who interest you most

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
With tapatalk the preview text for each thread shows the very post instead of the first unread or latest post now.

If that can be changed back that would be great but if not it's a small thing and I can live with it.

This would be awesome.

Please?

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
"She's a witch! She turned me into a newt!"
"A newt?"
" I got better!"

Nice, I have a feeling we would get along very well... If u can quote some mighty boosh as well we must have beers! Unless you know nothing of the crunch

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Nice, I have a feeling we would get along very well... If u can quote some mighty boosh as well we must have beers! Unless you know nothing of the crunch
Are you more of a Naboo fan, or Vince or Howard?
Vince is my fave, though I like a bit of scatting from Howard.
Have some Boosh DVDs around here somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.